Click here to view more of Dafunkydrummers music!


4261 Fans | 160 Jams
Click here to view more of gutoiannottis music!


543 Fans | 21 Jams
remix step 2 remix step 2
Click here to view more of Schifftacus music!
United States


27 Fans | 3 Jams
+ 15
Hey thanks to those of you that still listen to the first track I uploaded, even though it was a solo bass. A terrible, terrible solo bass. I decided to revisit the tune and come up with some more structure. Tell me what you think, BE CRITICAL!!!


November 02 2015 16:30:36
TomasFoeTomasFoe hehe... genuine critical feedback...well played with right notes... well done! ..but, like OliV wrote, you could leave more oxygen to the track... and I would try another recording techniques - to bring presence to your sound and dynamic as well (less compression for example)... but these are the nuances, which you can learn here on wikiloops... so welcome onboard! smile.gif ...and try to play your tuba too Wink
+0 November 02 2015 17:13:34 TomasFoeSchifftacu
Music is 80% notes and rhythms, the other 20% are those nuances that make it an art form. I'm going to first try and write some better lines, then i'll learn about better recording/mixing techniques. Thank You bery much!
November 02 2015 17:54:46 TomasFoeTomasFoe
I am looking forward to it smile.gif.. and don t forget tuba! Grin
November 02 2015 16:18:05
StefStef From what I hear here there is a remarkable bass player! Great job and welcome! smile.gif
November 02 2015 16:00:02
RickplayerRickplayer Well played Bass line
November 02 2015 15:58:27
TofzegritTofzegrit Hop hop hop !
November 02 2015 15:54:59
KellsBellsKellsBells Absolutely fantastic groove! smile.gif Well done! Nice tone, a late welcome to the Loops from me. smile.gif
November 02 2015 12:47:59
OliVBeeOliVBee nice bass ! if you want my critical ear then here it is : your line is fine and well played though for an optimal groovy effect i'd let it breath a touch more Wink
+0 November 02 2015 15:33:47 OliVBeeSchifftacu
Breathing, eh? Not the first time i've heard that. Ya know, I played sax and Tuba in schoool for 10 years and I always found it interesting that the director would have all the percussionists breath with the group. I know that's not exactly what you meant, but I still find it interesting. To your point - the spots we don't place is just as important as the stops we do play. Thanks for the feedback, hopefully I work on it!
November 02 2015 10:38:56
jmrukkersjmrukkers Cool. good tone as well.
November 02 2015 08:29:59
frankyguitarfrankyguitar Very nice, can not find..... smile.gif
November 02 2015 08:16:27
MarceysMarceys critical?
You have a very good groove and choose some very fine tones! It's an awesome bassline!
If you want me to be very critical, I would have taken some more balance in the number of notes you are using here... it's almost a solo throughout the track. My personal favorourite is a very tight groove with some freaking of the bass at some points!
But hey... you wanted us te be critical!
great job and I hope to hear more of you at the Loops! A warm welcome!

Sounds like: [ atmospheric ] [ bouncy ] [ breezy ] [ calm ] [ casual ] [ catchy ] [ chaotic ] [ actio ]
want to join the fun?Login or
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
 Frank Navin from Chicago

"Support the Arts"
terms of use
data privacy policy
fanware & donations
translate wikiloops
wikiloops on the social web
Copyright © 2011-2016