- April 17 2018Metal remix by Haffast feat. KellsBells Track # 135724Inside of Me
- March 30 2018Folk jam feat. remix by KellsBells on Vocals Track # 134074Take Me Awayby Koldov & KellsBells
- March 30 2018Unplugged remix by Koldov feat. KellsBells Track # 134034All I have left.... is yours....by KellsBells & Koldov
- February 27 2017Unplugged remix by Haffast feat. KellsBells Track # 99402The Wylde Witching Hour
- June 20 2016Rock jam feat. remix by KellsBells on Mixer Track # 76176The Hunger Re-Vamped
- May 24 2016Rock jam feat. remix by KellsBells on Mixer Track # 73852Touch the Sun II (remix)
- March 26 2016Pop jam feat. remix by KellsBells on Mixer Track # 68347You Left Me (Again)
- February 03 2016Metal remix by shumdrummer feat. KellsBells Track # 63618Skin Crawler Remix
- January 29 2016Classical jam feat. remix by KellsBells on Vocals Track # 63121Until The Light Fadesby Liesching & KellsBells
- December 09 2015Blues jam feat. remix by KellsBells on Vocals Track # 57703Someone Other Than Me
- October 06 2015Shuffle jam feat. remix by KellsBells on Vocals Track # 51731Non Omnis Moriarby woXey & KellsBells
- September 10 2015Classical jam feat. remix by KellsBells on Vocals Track # 49377Abandon All Hopeby Liesching & KellsBells
- August 20 2015Unplugged jam feat. remix by KellsBells on Vocals Track # 47804Turn Back the Hands of Timeby hurzel & KellsBells
- August 19 2015Unplugged jam feat. remix by KellsBells on Vocals Track # 47738Fall From Grace
- August 02 2015Metal remix by Herman420 feat. KellsBells Track # 46544Hold you under (I can't breathe)
- May 29 2015Blues jam feat. remix by KellsBells on Vocals Track # 41174Crazy
I am a fan of music. Music has never abandoned me. Music has never allowed me to feel empty. Music MAKES me feel something whether it be unbearable sadness, overwhelming joy, love, sorrow, pain, extreme rage or uninhibited bliss. Even when I didn't want to feel anything at all, music MADE me feel alive. Music saved my life. Music made me who I am. I AM because of music. I not only hear the music but I can feel the energy from each musician hammering out their own demons either in their vocals or on their instruments. I appreciate the fact that they are willing to get out there and share that pain/love/raw emotion with me. I can feel it. Music creates an instant connection between the performer and the listener and that makes it all more special. Independent music seems to have stronger energy in it...people live for their music, they are starving artists and they starve just so they can do what they love...and in turn I love them for it. It is raw and exactly what they are wanting people to hear.
I'm a fan of all music. I don't have a certain type that I like,I have some that I am partial to but if the melody hits me I don't care what genre it is. Some of my favorites are anywhere from Alice in Chains, Mad Season, Pantera, Down, Soundgarden, Bastille, P!nk, Mazzy Star down to Mark Lanegan and groups like Sparklehorse and some of the lesser known acts that put out such wonderful tunes from heavy metal to brit-pop. I don't need labels...just the music.
I'm shy about singing...so joining this group is stepping outside my comfort zone. Very few people have heard me sing. But I'm pushing myself to do something new. Hope you enjoy my tracks.
Play: (kind of) guitar, bass, violin
Own: 1 acoustic guitar, 1 acoustic/electric guitar, 2 violins, 3 electric guitars, 2 electric bass and one acoustic/electric bass guitar.
Recording setup? hahaha
I use (feel free to laugh) the free version of Audacity on an Acer Laptop and I sing into (no joke) a Guitar Hero microphone I got at a yard sale for a dollar.
Sad truth. But I try to make the best of what I have. PLEASE please feel free to send me links to vocal programs and anything you think may help me and the ram-shackled setup I currently use.
Update: New Mic- Blue Yeti.
July 12 1979
Fans: (received thumbs)
KellsBells is following:
KellsBells is being followed by:
"The place to jam now days is Wikiloops."