- October 05 2017Jazz jam feat. remix by Larzan on Sequencer Track # 117810OCTOBER LOVIN'
- September 09 2017Unplugged jam feat. remix by Larzan on Mixer Track # 115701GOOD EXCUSES
- August 23 2017Blues jam feat. remix by Larzan on Mixer Track # 114400BLUES - INSTRUMENTAL REMIX
- August 05 2017Pop jam feat. remix by Larzan on Mixer & Saxophone Track # 112916CRUISIN' + guitar & sax
- July 27 2017HipHop remix by nadrek feat. Larzan Track # 112253Living Your Life
- April 20 2017Funk remix by jmrukkers feat. Larzan Track # 103861Jane Bobble Fonky jam
- April 04 2017Rock remix by jmrukkers feat. Larzan Track # 102592RockItby Larzan & jmrukkers
- January 08 2017Jazz remix by Tofzegrit feat. Larzan Track # 95011More Than Romance
- October 25 2016Electronic remix by Major 3rd feat. Larzan Track # 87547star dustby Larzan & Major 3rd
- October 12 2016Rock remix by axenvocs feat. Larzan Track # 86306TIME TO BLOW THIS JOINT
- October 11 2016Electronic jam feat. remix by Larzan on Drums, Bass & Keys Track # 86259SOUND ESCAPEby Larzan
Living in sort of a jungle near Amsterdam (another kind of jungle), LARZAN sounded logic for a musician named Lars.
I like a lot of styles, but if I really had to put myself in one "box", it would probably be something like Raw Funk-Rock.
just a few influences:
Hendrix - Parliament / Funkadelic - RHCP - Iggy Pop - Stooges - Beatles AND the Stones - Herman Brood - Black Crowes - David Bowie.
I'm a bass-player / drummer / percussionist with some keyboard experience (without claiming to be a piano player! I suck at that ;-) )
I'm capable to give a REAL guitar or keyboard player an idea of what I hear or would like to hear. You guys (and dolls) can do a lot better than I can.
SO: I'm looking for musical maniacs on VOCALS (male and female) / GUITAR / KEYS / HORNS and whatever anyone might think of.
If I can do something for you: just ask!
Let's do this some other time ;-)
Fans: (received thumbs)
Larzan is following:
Larzan is being followed by:
"This is the best source of jamming material around, and I love how easy it is to collab! Happy New Years!"