- May 08 2020Jazz jam feat. remix by LtlBearMtn on Guitar Track # 189519Jogue no menorby jjdf & LtlBearMtn
- May 07 2020Jazz jam feat. remix by LtlBearMtn on Guitar Track # 189431Carefree afternoon
- May 04 2020Folk jam feat. remix by LtlBearMtn on Dulcimer Track # 189255Mountain Dulcimer Diddyby LtlBearMtn
- May 03 2020Pop jam feat. remix by LtlBearMtn on Sequencer Track # 189200Child Of Hungerby LtlBearMtn
- April 13 2020Jazz jam feat. remix by LtlBearMtn on Bass Track # 187329searcher + bassby Filo974 & LtlBearMtn
- December 30 2017BossaNova jam feat. remix by LtlBearMtn on Bass Track # 125782More Fingersby kimbo & LtlBearMtn
Piano at 11, blues harp at 13, horns by 15, banjo and 12 String by 16 as folk music took center stage. Life, family, and career with music as the backdrop for the next 40 years now returning over the last 10 years to become a more constant companion.
Wrote the words to most of my songs when I was young and just now getting to understand them and actually learn to play them. With a voice like a gravel truck with bad brakes, I only dream of being able to sing them.
Never formally learned to play the various guitars that came my way over the years, just followed my fingers and tried not to get in their way, amused at what they came up with from time to time. Finding out now, through you fine folks how rewarding it is to follow others muse.
The banner is typical sunrise at the Little Bear Mountain Studio. The “Shep” logo on the right (I also know him as "the watcher" goes back to the days of that first banjo and 12 string. The avatar conveys my belief that music needs to be shared.
Bass, Guitar, Banjo, Dulcimers, Autoharp, keyboards, and an assortment of hand drums, harmonicas, flutes, and other noise makers for visitors that didn't bring their own.
Reaper connected to anything I can manage to wire up to it. I can have as much fun with the post-production process as I can in the playing.
|Fans: (received thumbs)||84|
"The perfect idea. An invaluable tool for anyone learning about or contributing to musicianship."