- April 02 2020HipHop jam feat. remix by PierreOghi on Sequencer & Drums Track # 186184Looping with...by PierreOghi
- March 28 2020Dub jam feat. remix by PierreOghi on Sequencer, Bass & Drums Track # 185678ONE DROP DUBby PierreOghi
- March 20 2020Reggae jam feat. remix by PierreOghi on Bass, Keys & Mixer Track # 184965Prejudiceby cmdr_chill & PierreOghi
- May 12 2019Dub jam feat. remix by PierreOghi on Sequencer & Drums Track # 163377ANTZ-LA DUBby PierreOghi
- April 14 2019HipHop jam feat. remix by PierreOghi on Sequencer & Drums Track # 161747Ben Berbelby PierreOghi
- February 24 2018BossaNova jam feat. remix by PierreOghi on Bass Track # 130673Sweet Surrender
I'm one of many music lovers who decided to spend his creative part of life with bass guitar on his shoulders.
I have my bass from couple of years but now I have possibility to spend some free nights with pulling my V strings... and I love it...
If someone is telling me that he can not recognize bassline in the track, but same time his bouncing or moving his leg to the rythm.... That's my point...
If I upload something, please feel free to review.
I know well that my skils are low, but I hope to pull them up countinusly...
Bass, Reason, Logic Pro X
- ESP LTD B-205
- Steinberger Spirit XT-25
- Preamp Ampeg SCR-DI -> Lexicon Omega Studio -> Logic Pro X or Reason
- Alesis VI 25 (MIDI Keys)
- M-audio key rig 49
- Beringher X-Touch (DAW Controller)
- Digitech SYNTHWAH
- Guitar Rig 5 Pro
- Thomann monitors (Swissonic ASM7 + SUB10)
- Bayerdynamic DT 770 250 ohm
April 16 1983
"......yeah.. What they all said! And ps. it's great! Thanks!"