- January 28 2018Electronic jam feat. remix by PierreOghi on Bass & Vocals Track # 128209Rhodes memories
- January 14 2018Dub jam feat. remix by PierreOghi on Sequencer Track # 127030DUB Stepper sessionby PierreOghi
- January 01 2018Rock jam feat. remix by PierreOghi on Bass & Keys Track # 126037Rocket Market
- December 03 2017World jam feat. remix by PierreOghi on Bass Track # 123212Indian Subber & Racibórzby pconey & PierreOghi
- November 20 2017HipHop jam feat. remix by PierreOghi on Bass Track # 122125Can not-not move!!! (memeahh)
- November 01 2017Hip hop jam feat. remix by PierreOghi on Bass Track # 120324Keep Your Table Cleanby Pawlik & PierreOghi
- July 26 2017Electronic jam feat. remix by PierreOghi on Mixer & Bass Track # 112155Definitionby woXey & PierreOghi
I'm one of many music lovers who decided to spend his creative part of life with bass guitar on his shoulders.
I have my bass from couple of years but now I have possibility to spend some free nights with pulling my V strings... and I love it...
If someone is telling me that he can not recognize bassline in the track, but same time his bouncing or moving his leg to the rythm.... That's my point...
If I upload something, please feel free to review.
I know well that my skils are low, but I hope to pull them up countinusly...
Bass, Reason, Ableton
ESP LTD B205 -> Lexicon Omega Studio -> Reaper on Mac
April 16 1983