- November 26 2017Rock jam feat. remix by WanHu on Vocals Track # 122597All of the Hippies must die (ROCK)
- October 08 2017Folk jam feat. remix by WanHu on acoustic Guitar & Vocals Track # 118098Love is Chemistryby WanHu
- September 10 2017Rock jam feat. remix by WanHu on Vocals Track # 115798Bring it on
- January 06 2017Funk jam feat. remix by WanHu on Vocals Track # 94790Dancing like a Dad
- November 19 2016Blues jam feat. remix by WanHu on Vocals Track # 90146Why can't I forget you
- December 22 2015Folk jam feat. remix by WanHu on Vocals Track # 59082Who put the Hey? Acousticby WanHu
- December 22 2015Folk jam feat. remix by WanHu on Vocals Track # 59080Honey B2by WanHu
- October 23 2015Country jam feat. remix by WanHu on Vocals Track # 53297When I get my chakras aligned
- August 15 2015World jam feat. remix by WanHu on Vocals Track # 47481No man can be miserableby WanHu & WanHu
I was born in Vancouver, grew up in the West of Scotland and live and have procreated in Wales. I am a citizen of the World. I'm here to learn how to write lyrics, so the singing and guitar playing are incidental. If you want to use the lyrics to do your own thing, then feel free; I'd be very interested to hear it.
I am a Peter Green obsessive above all, but the odd Nobel Laureate, Johnny Cash, Howe Gelb, Half Man Half Biscuit, King Creosote, PJ Harvey, Nick Cave, 80's Congolese, Zimbabwean & Malian stuff, Klezmer music, 70's & 80's Balkan music, The Dubliners, Mozart, late period Mad, Deaf, Beethoven particularly, plinky plinky Norwegian guys with beatle hairdo's and synthesizers, Krautrock, Edinburgh pub folk sessions, Dick Gaughan, anybody with a musical instrument and a heart. I love 'em all.
https://soundcloud.com/user-368751179 My soundcloud user name is Garth Mountain. I'm like Garth Brooks, but bigger and drier.
Guitar, Ukulele, Vocals
I use a pair of Thomann condenser mics, Steinberg UR22 interface, Mixcraft Pro studio 6, a 1980 Ibanez Artist AR300 which, if I'm honest, is not far behind my children in terms of my level of affection for it; a beautiful Czech built Stanford OM5V acoustic from about 2006ish and a 1989 Manuel Rodrigues FF flamenco which is probably the most expensive guitar I own, but I picked it up for tuppence on ebay. That is my one piece of valuable advice to you all: that the bottom appears to have fallen out of the quality second-hand classical guitar market, so fill your boots.
January 1 1970
Fans: (received thumbs)
WanHu is following:
WanHu is being followed by:
"Just a Basement hobbyist but the hours of entertainment wikiloops has brought me and my guitar rig are worth so much more than my (father of 2 little ones) butt can give! Thanks Wikiloops keep up the great work (all of you musicians as well!)."