- October 06 2020BossaNova jam feat. remix by bassman78fr on Bass Track # 200066Pieces
- October 02 2020Folk jam feat. remix by bassman78fr on Bass Track # 199699Slow Townby rootshell & bassman78fr
- October 01 2020World jam feat. remix by bassman78fr on Bass Track # 199656Potato Jamby FrankieJ & bassman78fr
As many colleagues bass players, I began the musical practice with the guitar.
And retrospectively, I faced the facts that my first hearing feelings focused on low frequencies (thank you Macca).
Thus it has been about 30 years since I practise the electric bass.
I was able to, since then, to participate in numerous musical projects of varied styles: - rock, Blues, Jazz, New Country, Musics of the World, French and foreign Varieties etc....
Person in his sixties and retired man recently, I can dedicate myself to my passion without reserve (*).
(*): ah if, a reserve all the same, that to book time for my "half" as far as possible.
It is true that we practise a very time-consuming and very often night activity, but when we like ...
- Fender Precision Plus (93)
- Hohner BBass V (94)
- Electro-acoustique Tanglewood
- Ibanez SR370EF
- Ibanez Portamento 705 (2016) (bought from a wikilooper quite recently)
- Ibanez GWB205-NTF (2018)
- Hartke A35 (for home)
- Gallien Krueger MB112 (for little places)
- Mark Bass CD121 for the concerts
Presonus Audiobox USB 96
Audio Express MOTU
- Zoom H1 to record jams
- Sound interface Presonus AudioBox USB 96
- Studio One 3 delivered with Presonus Audiobox
- Sound interface MOTU audio express
- Monitors JBL
January 15 1954
|Fans: (received thumbs)||2,312|
"WikiLoops: Fantastic invention, peaceful atmosphere. No matter from which planet you are. A musical enrichment!"