- September 24 2018Rock jam feat. remix by marocon on Sequencer Track # 147312Fire In The Sky
- September 22 2018HipHop jam feat. remix by marocon on Keys Track # 147132Spoonbender
- May 06 2018Pop jam feat. remix by marocon on Vocals Track # 137379Vampires and Werewolves
- April 14 2018Rock jam feat. remix by marocon on Vocals Track # 135423Sasquatch
- March 20 2018Rock jam feat. remix by marocon on Vocals Track # 133018Time Machineby GemmyF & marocon
- February 12 2018HipHop jam feat. remix by marocon on Sequencer Track # 129673Sugarland
- February 04 2018Reggae jam feat. remix by marocon on Sequencer Track # 128893Searching
- December 30 2017Jazz-Rock jam feat. remix by marocon on Vocals Track # 125760Ghost Town
- October 04 2017Rock jam feat. remix by marocon on Sequencer & Vocals Track # 117658My Dog Surfsby GemmyF & marocon
- September 22 2017HipHop jam feat. remix by marocon on Vocals Track # 116669Dig A Hole
I go to bed with some song playing in my head and wake up with another, a condition I've never heard anybody else express. Music has always been important to me and I remember songs from when I was very little. As a hobby I have a bunch of radio shows, a place to share music I love.
I love to write songs. It's a very addictive thing to do. A great hobby for me.
Musical influences - I love The Beatles the best. I love how every song is so original and different from the one before. That said, I'm constantly seeking out new music and new artists, anyone doing something unique and original and catchy, artists with a powerful authorial voice.
I do have a Moog slim phatty I love to use, and a basic keyboard with a ton of sounds on it. I do use these things in fleshing out arrangements, adding accents and other sort of musical ornamentation. Given enough time and production work I can play a little bit, but I'd describe my skills as primitive. I have a couple of collaborators who add guitar and bass respectively to anything I'm working on that needs that.
I used a program called Harmony Assistant that permits me to write and listen to scores, though I find I mostly use it these days as a place to record vocals and other parts, and don't often write musical notations on their scores anymore. I probably should use something like Audacity at it's designed for how I work now, but I haven't made the change. I also use Adobe Audition to manipulate sounds an add effects far beyond what I can do with Harmony Assistant. For my vocals I do have a Boss VE-20 that allows me to do a lot with my voice.
November 2 1960
|Fans: (received thumbs)||311|
marocon is following:
marocon is being followed by:
"brilliant idea, guys and gals keep on loopoing :)"