no additional instruments available so far post your remix!
Some features are disabled in mute-mode to make sure you will not accidently save, download or comment on a different jamtrack from the one you are currently hearing. You may either lift the mute-mode to download or interact with the currently displayed remix, or move to the currently playing track with the green GOTO button.
Fretless bass line for this nice jam
Technical info to interested bassists or loopers:
- Bass: Marcus Miller bass fretless Thomastik flatwound strings touch on neck pickup
- Set EQ bass Flat active EQ with 50% low 50% med 50 % treble
- Amplifier: AshDown MiBass 220 watt DI OUT signal + OUT jack signal with flat EQ
- Effect: Pandora Stomp Compressor
- Interface: FocusRite Scarlett Solo double IN signal on stereo setting
- DAW software ...
Please give it up for the band!
On the internet no-one can hear you applaud but wikiloops comes close.
It might be "just" home recording, but let's not let go of showing some appreciation for our musicians' creativity.
After all, that's what makes the loops go 'round…
Hit Thumbs up if you like a jam
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
"Because there is very nice music made and to use for someone like me who wants to learn to play harmonica, and perhaps later with another can give to them to play and its own color here, and that a Belgian who inhabited in Hungary! like é."