Some features are disabled in mute-mode to make sure you will not accidently save, download or comment on a different jamtrack from the one you are currently hearing. You may either lift the mute-mode to download or interact with the currently displayed remix, or move to the currently playing track with the green GOTO button.
Fretless bass line remixed sound of my previous bass line
Technical info to interested bassists or loopers:
- Bass: Marcus Miller bass fretless Thomastik flatwound strings touch on neck pickup
- Set EQ bass Flat active EQ with 60% low 50% med 60 % treble
- Amplifier: AshDown MiBass 220 watt DI OUT signal + OUT jack signal with flat EQ
- Effect: Pandora Stomp Compressor
- Interface: FocusRite Scarlett Solo double IN signal on stereo setting.
- DAW software Audacity Frequency/Quality sampling 48Kz 32bits/ MP3 ...
Unplugged backing tracks with Drums, Bass & acoustic Guitar: