Some features are disabled in mute-mode to make sure you will not accidently save, download or comment on a different jamtrack from the one you are currently hearing. You may either lift the mute-mode to download or interact with the currently displayed remix, or move to the currently playing track with the green GOTO button.
Bass line for this nice jam of francisco and axeljr with improvements on the mix so
Technical info to interested bassists or loopers:
- Bass: Marcus Miller bass Ash NT Elixir roundwound strings
- Set EQ bass Flat active EQ with 60% low 50% med 50 % treble
- Amplifier: AshDown MiBass 220 watt DI OUT signal + OUT jack signal with flat EQ
- Effect in the loop amplifier: Pandora Stomp Compressor
- Interface: FocusRite Scarlett Solo double IN signal on stereo setting.
Can you play the track player?
Start and stop, right? That's easy... if you do not have to drop your instrument while doing it.
Get to know the keyboard shortcuts and control the player without ever dropping your plectrum again.
Makes practice and jamming a cinch.
Audio player controls and keyboard shortcuts
Jazz backing tracks with Drums, Bass, Guitar & Keys: