no additional instruments available so far post your remix!
Some features are disabled in mute-mode to make sure you will not accidently save, download or comment on a different jamtrack from the one you are currently hearing. You may either lift the mute-mode to download or interact with the currently displayed remix, or move to the currently playing track with the green GOTO button.
Fretless bass line
Technical info to interested bassists or loopers:
- Bass: Marcus Miller Sire bass fretless Thomastik flatwound strings touch on neck pickup
- Set EQ on the bass: flat active EQ with 50% low 50% med 50 % treble
- Amplifier: AshDown MiBass 220 watt DI-OUT signal + OUT-jack signal with flat EQ w/ deep shape tone
- Effect in the loop in/out amplifier: Pandora Stomp Compressor
- Interface: FocusRite Scarlett Solo double IN signal on stereo setting.
- DAW software Audacity: Frequency/Quality ...
Putting your first toe into the water?
There aren't any sharks around here but you should know about the beach protocol.
Start smart and check out our tutorials section: It covers anything from the basics of home recording
to tips on how to enter the online collaboration stage like a boss.
Joining the musical collaboration
Jazz-Rock backing tracks with Drums, Bass & Guitar: