Please note: Your bookmarked jamtracks will not be stored beyond your current visit, please sign in to create and store playlists of your favorite backing tracks. Want to take these backing tracks home? Grab a download ticket!
To keep track of cool jamtracks you spotted, you may add tracks to this bookmarks list by clicking on the "Playlist"-button.
No log in required.
Get a download ticket or sign in
You may grab a download ticket and start downloading tracks right away, or Sign in with your wikiloops members account to download free backing tracks.
no additional instruments available so far post your remix!
Some features are disabled in mute-mode to make sure you will not accidently save, download or comment on a different jamtrack from the one you are currently hearing. You may either lift the mute-mode to download or interact with the currently displayed remix, or move to the currently playing track with the green GOTO button.
Impossible not to put a bass line, a wonderful jam of titi
Technical info to interested bassists or loopers:
- Bass: Marcus Miller bass Ash NT Elixir roundwound strings
- Set EQ bass Flat active EQ with 60% low 50% med 50 % treble
- Amplifier: AshDown MiBass 220 watt DI OUT signal + OUT jack signal with flat EQ
- Effect in the loop amplifier: Pandora Stomp Compressor
- Interface: FocusRite Scarlett Solo double IN signal on stereo setting.
- DAW software Audacity Frequency/Quality ...
Jazz backing tracks with Drums, Bass, Keys & Harp: