no additional instruments available so far post your remix!
Some features are disabled in mute-mode to make sure you will not accidently save, download or comment on a different jamtrack from the one you are currently hearing. You may either lift the mute-mode to download or interact with the currently displayed remix, or move to the currently playing track with the green GOTO button.
Impossible not to put a bass line, a wonderful jam of titi
Technical info to interested bassists or loopers:
- Bass: Marcus Miller bass Ash NT Elixir roundwound strings
- Set EQ bass Flat active EQ with 60% low 50% med 50 % treble
- Amplifier: AshDown MiBass 220 watt DI OUT signal + OUT jack signal with flat EQ
- Effect in the loop amplifier: Pandora Stomp Compressor
- Interface: FocusRite Scarlett Solo double IN signal on stereo setting.
- DAW software Audacity Frequency/Quality ...
How can I upload my first contribution?
You've heard what's possible and you want to join in?
Learn the best approaches to home recording and uploading to wikiloops.
Creating and uploading a Remix
Jazz backing tracks with Drums, Bass, Keys & Harp: