no additional instruments available so far post your remix!
Some features are disabled in mute-mode to make sure you will not accidently save, download or comment on a different jamtrack from the one you are currently hearing. You may either lift the mute-mode to download or interact with the currently displayed remix, or move to the currently playing track with the green GOTO button.
My bass line with remixed track drums of Baer #632 a perfect fit beat
Technical info to interested bassists or loopers:
- Bass: Marcus Miller Sire bass Ash NT Elixir roundwound strings touch on neck pickup
- Set EQ on the bass: flat active EQ with 60% low 50% med 60 % treble
- Amplifier: AshDown MiBass 220 watt DI-OUT signal + OUT-jack signal with flat EQ with shape deep tone effect
- Effect in the loop in/out amplifier: Pandora Stomp Compressor
- Interface: FocusRite Scarlett ...
Why do track IDs matter?
Without knowing a track's correct ID you can't share it or you might upload your remix into the wrong place.
And that can be embarassing.
Make sure you get the download you want.
Track ID Numbers on wikiloops
Jazz-Rock backing tracks with Drums, Bass, Guitar & Keys: