Some features are disabled in mute-mode to make sure you will not accidently save, download or comment on a different jamtrack from the one you are currently hearing. You may either lift the mute-mode to download or interact with the currently displayed remix, or move to the currently playing track with the green GOTO button.
Technical info to interested bassists or loopers:
- Bass: Marcus Miller Sire bass Ash NT Elixir roundwound strings touch on bridge pickup
- Set EQ on the bass: flat active EQ with 60% low 60% med 50 % treble
- Amplifier: AshDown MiBass 220 watt DI-OUT signal + OUT-jack signal with flat EQ
- Effect in the loop in/out amplifier: Pandora Stomp Compressor
- Interface: FocusRite Scarlett Solo double IN signal on stereo setting.
- DAW software Audacity: Frequency/Quality sampling ...
It's time to set the pace!
You've jammed with quite a few backing tracks and now you're ready to start one of your own.
Get your recording right before you upload.
Creating a template Jamtrack