Please note: Your bookmarked jamtracks will not be stored beyond your current visit, please sign in to create and store playlists of your favorite backing tracks. Want to take these backing tracks home? Grab a download ticket!
To keep track of cool jamtracks you spotted, you may add tracks to this bookmarks list by clicking on the "Playlist"-button.
No log in required.
Get a download ticket or sign in
You may grab a download ticket and start downloading tracks right away, or Sign in with your wikiloops members account to download free backing tracks.
Some features are disabled in mute-mode to make sure you will not accidently save, download or comment on a different jamtrack from the one you are currently hearing. You may either lift the mute-mode to download or interact with the currently displayed remix, or move to the currently playing track with the green GOTO button.
Template jam with bass, drums and keys for your ideas and instruments in open jam
Nearly chords with editor chords
Technical info to interested bassists or loopers:
- Keys: Rhodes Vintage Sound Yamaha MX49
- Bass: Marcus Miller Sire bass fretless Thomastik flatwound strings touch on neck pickup
- Set EQ on the bass: flat active EQ with 60% low 50% med 60 % treble
- Amplifier: AshDown MiBass 220 watt DI-OUT signal + OUT-jack signal with flat EQ
- Effect in the loop in/out amplifier: Pandora ...