Please note: Your bookmarked jamtracks will not be stored beyond your current visit, please sign in to create and store playlists of your favorite backing tracks. Want to take these backing tracks home? Grab a download ticket!
To keep track of cool jamtracks you spotted, you may add tracks to this bookmarks list by clicking on the "Playlist"-button.
No log in required.
Get a download ticket or sign in
You may grab a download ticket and start downloading tracks right away, or Sign in with your wikiloops members account to download free backing tracks.
no additional instruments available so far post your remix!
Some features are disabled in mute-mode to make sure you will not accidently save, download or comment on a different jamtrack from the one you are currently hearing. You may either lift the mute-mode to download or interact with the currently displayed remix, or move to the currently playing track with the green GOTO button.
Who said you can not do funky with a fretless bass? :)
Technical info to interested bassists or loopers:
- Bass: Marcus Miller Sire bass fretless Thomastik flatwound strings touch funky on bridge pickup
- Set EQ on the bass: flat active EQ with 60% low 50% med 60 % treble
- Amplifier: AshDown MiBass 220 watt DI-OUT signal + OUT-jack signal with flat EQ
- Effect in the loop in/out amplifier: Pandora Stomp Filter Up Envelope Filter
- Interface: FocusRite Scarlett Solo double IN signal ...