Some features are disabled in mute-mode to make sure you will not accidently save, download or comment on a different jamtrack from the one you are currently hearing. You may either lift the mute-mode to download or interact with the currently displayed remix, or move to the currently playing track with the green GOTO button.
Bass line with little harmonics on the groove and slap from 3:00 to 3:35
Technical info to interested bassists or loopers:
- Bass: Marcus Miller Sire bass Ash NT Elixir roundwound strings
- Set EQ on the bass: flat active EQ with 60% low 50% med 60 % treble
- Amplifier: AshDown MiBass 220 watt DI-OUT signal + OUT-jack signal with flat EQ
- Effect in the loop in/out amplifier: Pandora Stomp Compressor
- Interface: FocusRite Scarlett Solo double IN signal on stereo
How can I upload my first contribution?
You've heard what's possible and you want to join in?
Learn the best approaches to home recording and uploading to wikiloops.
Creating and uploading a Remix
World backing tracks with Drums, Bass, Guitar & Keys: