Some features are disabled in mute-mode to make sure you will not accidently save, download or comment on a different jamtrack from the one you are currently hearing. You may either lift the mute-mode to download or interact with the currently displayed remix, or move to the currently playing track with the green GOTO button.
Classic bass groove notes progression.... but no less groovy with the beat of Keeper
Technical info to interested bassists or loopers:
- Bass: Marcus Miller Sire bass fretless Thomastik flatwound strings touch on neck pickup
- Set EQ on the bass: flat active EQ with 60% low 50% med 60 % treble
- Amplifier: AshDown MiBass 220 watt DI-OUT signal + OUT-jack signal with flat EQ
- Effect in the loop in/out amplifier: Pandora Stomp Motown effect
- Interface: FocusRite Scarlett Solo double IN signal on ...