Indulgence Hotel

Track info & Remix navigation

United States
Drums:
Keeper72 jams
Remix
step I
GOTO
England
Keys & Guitar:
davidaustin1044 jams
Ireland
Bass:
DirkL64 jams
Remix
step III
playing
Christmas Island
Guitar:
mortheol462 jams
no additional instruments available so far
post your remix!
Thumbs:
+ 7
Shared:
07/14/2019
Listened:
82
Downloads:
1
Remixes:
0
Giddy Up Fellers..;):W

Comments

Keeper
Darkness! Cool!+0
fblack
Super sound!<3! Very good dissonances! :W:D+1
July 16 2019 01:41:24
fblack
mortheol Thanks Hugo:o:W +1
frankyguitar
Great track and super duper add Ron !! :D :W :D+1
July 16 2019 01:41:42
frankyguitar
mortheol Rock-On Dude!!!:W +1
davidaustin
Awesome:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D...arms better then?
Thanks for joining in the fun my friend:D
+1
July 16 2019 01:42:47
davidaustin
mortheol The arm is 75% better...Lot's of beer helped me with the other 25% on this jam:W +1
Lenny Cowler
super:)+1
July 16 2019 01:41:56
Lenny Cowler
mortheol Thanks Dude:W +0
DirkL
Giddy up? Ripped the saddle off right you did! What a welcome surprise. This was fire son. Well done then. 1:17 1:39 2:32 3:00 3:19:W+1
July 16 2019 01:44:12
DirkL
mortheol Yee-Haw my Irish Buddy:W
Solid line you laid down...
Thanks for the detailed break down...love it;):D
+0

Ownership of my original compositions after offering them as collaborations

There are limits on what you can do with your music after sharing it for collaboration.
You need to know what they are. Upload with confidence. Which music use rights are being granted, and what does that mean?

Alternative jamtracks

wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
rtkradle from United States

"Whatever Style of Music I feel like Playing with, it's all here for the jammin'. It's a great way to explore the world of music without having to get a band together with limited ability."

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.