107,517 free homerecorded backing tracks online - recorded and remixed by 2,485 musicians from 173 countries!
Free Backing Track exchange online
Connecting the worlds home-studios online and sharing our members hand-made original music as inspiring jamtracks to play along to is our mission.
wikiloops.com is a meetingplace for musicians and music lovers. Those who play and record an instrument are invited to collaborate by adding to each others jamtracks - and everyone else is welcome to enjoy the free music streams, or to use our backing tracks as play-alongs for home practise.
If you came looking for some real-instrument mp3 soundfiles to make your practicing more enjoyable, or would like to play along to real drum beats instead of using a metronome
you just discovered the right place.
wikiloops is way more than a torrent for exchanging home-recorded mp3s -
it is a small and moderated social network to meet and collaborate with musicians from around the globe by creating tracks together.
You can browse our databse to find tracks which are still missing the instrument you play,
be it tracks missing Guitar, Bass-less tracks, or tracks without Drums or whatever else you make noise with.
Our special jamtrack search tool on our growing music collection so you can easily pick the genre or instrument line-up you would like to play along to when practising.
As you may imagine, a bunch of musicians creating a lot of different versions and remixes of tracks is quite a task to keep organized.
That's where the "wikiness" of this site makes it incredibly easy to keep track of things, and to be able to access all stages of the creative process down to the very first track.
All music is free to listen right away, and the player is configured to loop the jamtracks so you can go on practicing or jamming as long as you want.
wikiloops developer blog news:
Happy Birthday, loops!wikiloops founder Dick has the word on seven years of online jamming, and moonchild is calling to the wikiloops video collaboration project 2018.
latest forum posts:Video collaboration project 2018 introduction
by Joe3000 on April 21 2018 16:01:24instrumentents and sequencers- differentiate? does it matter?
by BuzzBomber on April 20 2018 14:24:04Jealousy
by KMstar on April 20 2018 00:16:05
wikiloops album of the day:
Since i found this little place here i like it a lot and i found out there are some people like me with or without a band and with lots of pleasure to make music with other people Thanks go out to all the friendly people i meet here and especially to the musicians who created this great music with me...
Strange Species by Basso
- April 22 2018 03:00:11 - Worldthe Cliffivax playing guitar jamming with Baer
- April 22 2018 02:54:57 - BluesCarefree Keitone Bluestytlblues playing guitar & drums jamming with Keiton
- April 22 2018 02:52:50 - RockDistor-topiaBuzzBomber playing drums & bass
- April 22 2018 02:27:04 - RockMaiden In BlackKMstar playing bass jamming with Fabricio L & Guadaña
- April 22 2018 01:54:08 - RockBeen A Long Time Since I RnRtimp playing drums jamming with BuzzBomber
- April 22 2018 01:34:30 - Electroniccome to me in the abandoned castleabuitremorem playing guitar jamming with BuzzBomber
- April 22 2018 00:34:36 - ElectronicSparkling SaturdayPierreOghi fiddling playing the sequencer & drums jamming with Stella
- April 22 2018 00:23:08 - Rock16th Century Dirty BeatsStella playing drums