Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
Wikiloops member meeting 2016 info

wikiloops member meeting 2016 info

posted on #61
Dick Supporter
@moor - ah, just saw your edit - too bad about thursday, then... & see you on friday!

@all participants: I just mailed some last minute updates & info your way by email, please do not miss those ;)
Looking foreward very much & on a roll with preparations here...
posted on #62
mpointon Supporter
Received and understood, Dick! I'm on countdown already!! :)

By the way: what's the price of JD in Germany at the moment? :)
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording
299 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #63
adu Supporter
JD= Juud drup? or jecke doll? or Jack Daniels? ;) 19,00 € i think ;)
posted on #64
mpointon Supporter
Jack Daniel's! :) I'll save the purchasing until I get to Germany then. It's c. £25 in the UK.
posted on #65
TeeGee Supporter
Guys, I just reached home, what can I say.. on one hand I am pysically shattered and tired, but on the other hand I just feel so good and happy, it's unreal. So thank you everybody, and thanks Dick for organising this, I had the time of my life this weekend. And remember, the best jams have only 2 chords and wahwah :D Cheers, TG
posted on #66
adu Supporter
Lol! Only Nuno din´t like it :D:D:D ;)

Wonderful Place to be and perfect organized from Dick and his wife Diana. Thank you all for these three days of music and friendship!!! It was great!!! :)
posted on #67
Moor
Hello folks, first of all sorry I did not make it to the lunch this afternoon. I went to bed at 09:00 in the morning and missed it completely.. after that I had to rush home and had no time to say goodbye to everyone... That said....

It was a wonderful experience to me and I very much enjoyed the gathering of a diverse pool of talented artists. The meeting surely has enriched my life and I want to thank everyone for that.. :) .. Special thanks of course with out a doubt to Dick and everyone else who was involved in organising the wikiloops event. Thumbs up to all of you!! Already looking forward to next year!...
posted on #68
adu Supporter
Hey Moor we all can´t forgive you!!!! Now punishment you have to attend all meetings !!! :D :D
Hauptsache es geht Dir gut :)
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #69
Uloisius
Hello Djev, freut mich zu hören das es dir gut geht ;o)
posted on #70
kimbo
i love all you guys...thanks fro a truly great weekend
posted on #71
will_C
:@:P;):o:)
:):):):):)
posted on #72
mpointon Supporter
What Kimbo said!!! I'll get some snaps up soon. :) :) :)
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
posted on #73
kimbo
yeah....like tg said two chords and wahh wahh... and sax... oh and bass... and drums... and keys.. and shakers... and vocals.... and backing singers...(you know who you where:D)...and more guitars.....and a second drum kit... oh and another set of keys....yeah......................what tg said:D
posted on #74
Pete-Silence
I've been there on Saturday in the evening. It was great event,beautiful location and a very good organization. Was good to see you guys again especially Dick, aduennwald ,FunkT and all the other great musicians. Wikiloops is always a great experience. Doesn't matter if you are in the cyber, or the real world. Thanks for a great evening !

See u soon Peter
posted on #75
Marceys Supporter
Had a great time in Steinfeld too! Thanks for that!

Good musical vibes and a great group of people!

Cheers,

Marc
posted on #76
adu Supporter
Hey Peter, i have really enjoyed you surprising visit on Saturday afternoon. Hope we´ll meet again :) And Marc you and your friend with blond curls and great sax playing was one of the best thing for me. Super great music! ;)
posted on #77
nuno1959
aduennwald wrote:
Lol! Only Nuno din´t like it :D:D:D ;)

Wonderful Place to be and perfect organized from Dick and his wife Diana. Thank you all for these three days of music and friendship!!! It was great!!! :)

Yes i did like them but… i can't resist adding 6 more chords & AT LEAST 9 different parts !!!
& that's to keep it simple.. :D :D
posted on #78
adu Supporter
@ nuno: you did it so well my friend! Nice to meet you there :)
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
posted on #79
issiro Supporter
Meeting many of you for the second time and also some new members i did not know before was really a great thing! Not only from the musical perspective but also regarding the human aspect. Lots of good conversations and a lot of fun...! :)

Thank you All!
posted on #80
OliVBee Supporter
Steinfeld 2016 was an absolute blast and thank you all for making it such a successful meeting !

The sound quality in both rooms (electric and acoustic) was awsome and it was fab to meet you all there :)

I'm very much looking forward to the next meeting !!

(it's Nuno in the attached picture ;) )
OliVBee attached the following image:

clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
If someone had told me that one day I played with musicians from all over the world I would have taken for a madman. Today this is real! Thanks Dick
Stef from Italy

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy.