Home »Forum»Open mic at the blue Iguana »Ear training for sound engineers?

ear training for sound engineers?

posted on #1
Supporter
I ran across [url=https://www.trainyourears.com] this[/url] today. Anybody here having experience with it? The idea seems to be a good one, but that's not enough to make me spend my money
Edited by nilton on 13-10-2016 12:32
Pure fingerstyle
posted on #2
Supporter
that does look interesting indeed, too bad they don't have a test version available... if you ever get to test that, let us know if thats any good!
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
Supporter
Thanks for the tip. Looks very interesting. I think I'll test it. If, actually, I will sign up :)
posted on #4
Supporter
After 10 min test: for me it is helpful. It leads me into an area that I have no idea about. Jams have loaded and amazed. The Programm will help me. The price is comparable to a book.
posted on #5
Supporter
Ok, very good to know. Maybe Dick should approach them about giving a discount to Wikiloops members
Pure fingerstyle
posted on #6
I have been following this guy Graham in Florida. He knows his stuff. I hardly even listen to him and still learn a lot.

graham@therecordingrevolution.com

http://illfactormusic.com/feedone/
posted on #7
Supporter
Interim report to the program (Link by Nils) described above.

I own the program without using it.

Pewi had invited me on Thursday to a mix hearing test of his son. This revealed to me my weaknesses in the mix relentlessly.

So I installed a "virtual cable" today, so I can use the training program directly in the Daw when mixing. I use it safely to see how I can improve a new track. If these really get better, this should be heard :) :) :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
AnneCozean from United States

"I'm delighted to be able to support WikiLoops. It does so much for so many of us by bringing us all together and encouraging us to play nice and support each other. WikiLoops is how the World could be... thank you!"

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.