Home »Forum»Open mic at the Blue Iguana »How to set up the Showcase?

How to set up the Showcase?

posted on #1
Hello all,
I´m new to wikiloops and currently setting up my account. I wonder where I can upload some pictures of me and my studio, that´s going to be displayed at the showcase tab in my profile? As far as I can see, nearly every user has a showcase. But I can´t find an upload area...

Thank you for all info
Edited by goneone on November 03 2016 17:57
posted on #2
User Avatar Supporter
Hello Dan and welcome
You have an "edit profile" button on your profile page, you will access to options
posted on #3
Just found out. It´s only for supporting members.
posted on #4
User Avatar Supporter
Hi danibert,
You can become one, do not even hurt! Support this site a little bit and you can make your showroom as you want and help us all that we can jam here so wonderfully. Welcome! And have fun here :)
Rockin´ in a free world !
posted on #5
one $ per week...lots of fun for a tiny bit of cash....
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
ivax from Spain

"I think that Wikiloops is the dream that every musician had ever... to share ideas and projects, even is a form of collective learning, fusion of styles, good atmosphere among friends, always with respect..."

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.