Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
Video collaboration project 2018 introduction

Video collaboration project 2018 introduction

posted on #33
GoneUser_200920
axenvocs wrote:
Drumshticks wrote:
The video projects on wikiloops sounds fun. Definitely appeals to the ham in me. If anybody wants to collaborate let me know I'm open. Know a little bit about doing videos for YouTube.G

If you want to get a rock template started I for one would like to add vocals and or guitar :)

Give me some time I will upload one video that is.
+2
posted on #34
Kermit
if that jam grooves and needs a singer...
here I am ;)
+2
posted on #35
Dick Supporter
Hey :)
Just giving this a quick bump- I've set up and invited Drumshticks & axenvocs to a private band so you can get a rockish thing going there, thanks a bunch to Greg for sporting a drumtrack to get usstarted there :) MrBaer still got us waiting a little...
@jussuf - since you mentioned you are still doing "background negotiations", and since the little Tof had the hairstylist booked and wanted to go with alex so bad, they kinda jumed (OK, tofz rather Hopped) the disco thread for now, but we'll most definetly find something for you... and might get back to the bass battle idea a little later.
I've already proposed to appear as collateral damage in the bass vid :D
What I feel would be nice to have would be a really evil (hint hint) metal group, some proper pop act (where are the Liesching brothers when one needs them? Who serves our lady singers?), and some acoustic vibes... but with our combined powers of conviction, we'll get there slowly slowly :)
Quite happy with the way this is rolling in, only the procrastinating Baer is costing me nerves... ;)
Have a nice weekend!
+3
posted on #36
wjl Supporter
Dick wrote:...only the procrastinating Baer is costing me nerves... ;)
Have a nice weekend!

Hmja, it's weekend, the Eifel isn't too far away from the Frankfurt / Rhine Main area - I'm thinking about meeting in RL for a blues session with Mr. Baer in case he'd be interested - maybe 'that' would get him going?

Not sure about the cameras in that case - I have two which can make a decent video, but only one tripod, one bass...

Maybe you could tell him about the idea of a 2-man (or bear) vid? Haven't been to the hair stylist since a while tho... ;)

Cheers,
Wolfgang
+1
posted on #37
moonchild Supporter
So many possibilities, here, there and everywhere!... I think it'd be cool to team up with another female singer :) Rip it up on something funky cool!
+3
posted on #38
Uloisius
The video idea I find very good, although I (language problems) not fully understand the process. But if anyone is interested I would like to be part of a small unplugged number ;o)
+5
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #39
wjl Supporter
moonchild wrote:
So many possibilities, here, there and everywhere!... I think it'd be cool to team up with another female singer :) Rip it up on something funky cool!

Wow that would be cool indeed! :D <3 :Y Three thumbs up for the idea alone! Or four? :W Anyway; let's see your ladies' night! Looking forward to your contributions!
+2
posted on #40
axenvocs Supporter
Drumshticks rockers in which I will do vocals for is in need of rock guitarist anyone interested should post that interest here and let us know. I would rather not be the guitarist :) we need a real one ;)
+1
posted on #41
moonchild Supporter
Here's a good ol' fashion BUMP :) Who's lurking this thread?!? ;)
+3
posted on #42
wjl Supporter
moonchild wrote:
Here's a good ol' fashion BUMP :) Who's lurking this thread?!? ;)

Raising my hand, looking around... B)

Edit: no, this can't be the first video - sounds a bit like a Beathoven cover, or so...

embed doesn't seem to work with YT today - see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnT7pT6zCcA
+1
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #43
jussef63
hey Dick yeah I saw they already jumped to the disco template, anyway I still looking for what to do haha I usually don't know what I am going to do, maybe metal sounds good who knows? but not my main thing, some jazz funk would be awesome, gonna make my mind on the weekend lol

Dick wrote:
Hey :)
Just giving this a quick bump- I've set up and invited Drumshticks & axenvocs to a private band so you can get a rockish thing going there, thanks a bunch to Greg for sporting a drumtrack to get usstarted there :) MrBaer still got us waiting a little...
@jussuf - since you mentioned you are still doing "background negotiations", and since the little Tof had the hairstylist booked and wanted to go with alex so bad, they kinda jumed (OK, tofz rather Hopped) the disco thread for now, but we'll most definetly find something for you... and might get back to the bass battle idea a little later.
I've already proposed to appear as collateral damage in the bass vid :D
What I feel would be nice to have would be a really evil (hint hint) metal group, some proper pop act (where are the Liesching brothers when one needs them? Who serves our lady singers?), and some acoustic vibes... but with our combined powers of conviction, we'll get there slowly slowly :)
Quite happy with the way this is rolling in, only the procrastinating Baer is costing me nerves... ;)
Have a nice weekend!

+2
posted on #44
Dick Supporter
Hey everybody :)
Below the very first screenshot of the "disco" group video collab, for the sake of letting you know there is work in progress :)
[img]https://www.wikiloops.com/forum/images/10-04_disco.jpg[/img]
Rumors have it the boys are likely to be joined by aleonz, and there's a bit of stage space left for a horn section, too.
We'll probably "leak" the template sometime soon so you can listen in and check that out.

I've also had the pleasure to listen in on the Rockers around Drumshtics, and their tune is also coming along, while the procrastinating Baer claims to be waiting for the arrival of the new headphone preamp, which should arrive shortly.

Whoever feels like starting a group and feels capable of providing a template track (doesn't have to be drums, but needs to provide the groove & structure) is very welcome :)
+10
posted on #45
axenvocs Supporter
moonchild wrote:

Another thought along this line 5 or so vocalists doing a short harmony- wiki loop message :D
+3
posted on #46
marmotte
Hi everybody,

Sweet Moonchild asked me to join for a jam with her and... I couldn't resist ! ;)

So I guess I have to register somewhere ? she told me about a private band tool...

No hurry anyway, looks like we're waiting for the rhythm section to build the foundations of our sand castle, we're having an ice cream at the bar while waiting, maybe a mojito too ?

:)
+8
posted on #47
Baer Supporter
Aaaahhhhhh! *sigh of relief*
sorry it took a bit, but after noticing the folks had already started a blues gang in the meantime, I've finally found the time, mood and stellar constellation to lay down some reggae collab template tonight :)
I hope wjl will cover the bass needs and kimbo will add some smooth guitar... if anyone would like to vocalize or hornify a reggae tune, let me know :)
Also really happy to see whitedrum and all the others that have been added to Dicks group chart in post 1... this whole thing will cover quite a lot of folks and styles, really really looking forward!
+2
posted on #48
wjl Supporter
Baer wrote:I hope wjl will cover the bass needs

On it - got your download already. Thanks for the invitation MrBaer! :W
+2
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
posted on #49
wjl Supporter
First video uploads done. Hey, this is interesting... ;) Cannot wait to see the rest of you all.
+1
posted on #50
Joe3000
Hey All,

I'd like to be a part of this. Where to start?

- Joe
+3
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I just love this place..... ;)
woXey

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy.