Home »Forum»Open mic at the Blue Iguana »Recent Visitors To Your Profile

Recent Visitors To Your Profile

posted on #1
Yep. Those little profile photos that hang across the top of your page.
I find it somewhat kinda creepy. Especially when they just hang there and don't comment or like anything.
..is there a block button on messages!!!
posted on #2
User Avatar Supporter
Ya ! they stop in look around never say hello :@ I just thought they listened and thought I suck :D
"Don't eat the Blue mushrooms"
posted on #3
User Avatar Supporter
Hm. Isn't it normal when people look? If someone looks onto my profile, I'm interested in who he/she is, so I will most likely look at his/hers.

And I rarely comment on photos - did it on some of yours, Stella, and I remember commenting on one of Cody Tripp, but I surely don't do it every time...

Also, block messages? You mean those on the photos, or private messages?

@Axen: I'm pretty sure that I have viewed your profile in the past; next time I'll comment on something ;)
posted on #4
User Avatar Supporter
I don't think you're being stalked! :) Sometimes the easiest way to catch up on what somebody has been doing recently (i.e. what tunes they've uploaded) is to go to their profile page and look at the tracks list. Then you show up in the 'recent visitors' list for them. Like wjl says, I'll also tend to 'look back' if I seen an unfamiliar visitor on my profile.
posted on #5
Try waking up and finding this guy in your "Recent Visitor" list. Then we talk creepy.He's there every morning ....just watching me. "TheZuck"....watching...waiting......

[img]https://www.wired.com/wp-content/uploads/archive/images/article/magazine/1510/ff_facebook2_580.jpg[/img]

TheZuck
0 Jams
Edited by LeftTheLoops9-18 on April 17 2018 18:18
posted on #6
User Avatar Supporter
Relativity wrote:
"TheZuck"....watching...waiting......

:o

That would make some creepy song title I'm sure...
posted on #7
I meant no offense. I just think we can make beautiful music together....

[img]https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/30704182_1204984269632747_7988636950061907968_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=e4b5c8943bbaa5f2cea2b747c9962352&oe=5B597ACA[/img]
posted on #8
User Avatar Supporter
:D - that was a good one hehe...
posted on #9
User Avatar Supporter
I just remembered another reason why I often look at other people's profiles. I'm pretty new around here, so before commenting on some of their nice tracks, I prefer to have a real name, like in my case "Wolfgang" instead of "wjl" (silly nick, I know). So I try looking up their real names - sometimes I'm successful, sometimes not...

Nothing creepy I hope. :)

Just remembered this because in the Shoutbox I addressed 'axenvox' as 'Axen' again...
Edited by wjl on April 18 2018 13:11
posted on #10
In my opinion there is nothing "creepy" about looking at someones profile... I look up new users, old users, like to read their biography and showcase - and don't mind anyone looking at mine. I think this is a cool feature we have here...
posted on #11
User Avatar Supporter
.......................................................... paranoia!
he who works with his hands, is a labourer
he who works with his hands and his head, is a craftsman
he who works with his hands, his head, and his heart, is an artist.....(I try not to work)
posted on #12
User Avatar Supporter
guess where im going now! and im not gonna comment :D
he who works with his hands, is a labourer
he who works with his hands and his head, is a craftsman
he who works with his hands, his head, and his heart, is an artist.....(I try not to work)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
kimbo from

"......yeah.. What they all said! And ps. it's great! Thanks!"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.