Home »Forum»Open mic at the Blue Iguana »The Food Thread (Favorite Recipes and Food Secrets)

The Food Thread (Favorite Recipes and Food Secrets)

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
I sure will try it.
When people ask me if I am vege I say yes with a poker face. But secretely I am preparing my grill...
:o
posted on #2
Rob- Theres a guy named Steven Raichlen. This book is the greatest thing for BBQ lovers! It has so many simple , brilliant grilling tips its paid for itself in only a few dinners. I highly recommend it. Its so entertaining , it reads better then a romance novel.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/823028.The_Barbecue_Bible_

In case you have never tried it....Beer Can Chicken. You can find recipes all over the web for it buts great!

[img]https://food.fnr.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/food/fullset/2009/4/23/0/SG1004_19397_s4x3.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.616.462.suffix/1371589417667.jpeg[/img]

Also veggies on the grill? Marinate in oil dressing for salads. Its amazing!
Edited by LeftTheLoops9-18 on April 19 2018 19:25
posted on #3
User Avatar Supporter
Nothing taste better than a chicken on the grill with a beer up its *** :W

Reason for edit by Dick:
There are certain three-word combinations that are likely to let google think we were operating an adult site here, thanks for helping us avoid this misperception in the future & happy BBQing
Edited by Dick on April 19 2018 20:38
"Don't eat the Blue mushrooms"
posted on #4
User Avatar Supporter
I hear you loud and clear ! Next time I will use a more (Tasteful) description :) and Beer can chicken is delicious
"Don't eat the Blue mushrooms"
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
WHITEPONGO from United States

"It's better than sitting on the couch watching TV !!! The Wiki Crew Rocks !!!"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.