Home »Forum»Open mic at the Blue Iguana »The Food Thread (Favorite Recipes and Food Secrets)

The Food Thread (Favorite Recipes and Food Secrets)

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
I sure will try it.
When people ask me if I am vege I say yes with a poker face. But secretely I am preparing my grill...
:o
posted on #2
Rob- Theres a guy named Steven Raichlen. This book is the greatest thing for BBQ lovers! It has so many simple , brilliant grilling tips its paid for itself in only a few dinners. I highly recommend it. Its so entertaining , it reads better then a romance novel.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/823028.The_Barbecue_Bible_

In case you have never tried it....Beer Can Chicken. You can find recipes all over the web for it buts great!

[img]https://food.fnr.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/food/fullset/2009/4/23/0/SG1004_19397_s4x3.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.616.462.suffix/1371589417667.jpeg[/img]

Also veggies on the grill? Marinate in oil dressing for salads. Its amazing!
Edited by LeftTheLoops9-18 on April 19 2018 19:25
posted on #3
User Avatar Supporter
Nothing taste better than a chicken on the grill with a beer up its *** :W

Reason for edit by Dick:
There are certain three-word combinations that are likely to let google think we were operating an adult site here, thanks for helping us avoid this misperception in the future & happy BBQing
Edited by Dick on April 19 2018 20:38
posted on #4
User Avatar Supporter
I hear you loud and clear ! Next time I will use a more (Tasteful) description :) and Beer can chicken is delicious
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
rp3drums from United States

"Imagine that you can jam with hundreds of musicians around the World from the comfort of your home. I never did until I found Wikiloops."

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy ..