Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
Wikiloopers on YouTube: any videos of your music to share?

Wikiloopers on YouTube: any videos of your music to share?

posted on #181
LittleWing Supporter
This was recorded while spending the night alone in a recording studio during a Chicago blizzard in 1990. We would do covers of various songs to be used as segues for the Jonathan Brandmeier show, WLUP 97.9 FM. it is another track salvaged from reel to reel tapes found that were thought lost for years.
Thanks for listening

[youtube]IwPel1Czg0E[/youtube]
+1
posted on #182
Al-Fadista Supporter
Some years ago a friend asked me if I could put some guitars on some japanese anime ost he was into (mainly from Samurai Champloo series). I did several then. Recently I listened to this Samurai Champloo OST entirely for the first time and decided to put guitars on more of these hip-hop oriented tracks that offer much room to solo over and add some additional colours. Here's one of them :) (photos by Bruno Teste) :

[youtube]pfIkij5bxso?si=A8oSATieEgIKuK0A[/youtube]
+2
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording
299 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #183
Tu Supporter
https://youtu.be/XZoEnl-mgEw

The latest hit from the Yogurt Weavers!!
+2
posted on #184
LittleWing Supporter
This is 6 years old. It has been my “show off” track whenever non musician friends ask “oh you play guitar”. I then tell them I’m the whole band and text it to their cell phone . It was specifically made to show off and also connect with them thru a crappy cell phone speaker. I like to control how people hear me and it makes me cringe when non musicians want to hear me on a ...yuck...cell phone.

Who doesn’t like a Gary Moore style track? The “theme” melody I think I nicked from an old 1950’s detective show during the opening orchestral theme .

.[youtube]5Oog_to8ftQ?si=O3hUt9-0FKHbfnFQ[/youtube]
+4
posted on #185
hartmut Supporter
[youtube]jGybv90mbpQ[/youtube]
+3
posted on #186
Tu Supporter
https://youtu.be/rMDVoprkD_Y

This is Tom's (Jody Tripp) wonderful composition!
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Wikiloops has not only improved my bassplaying, but I have also made new friends around the world! For example I visited Wade in NZ last year.
haddock from Sweden

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy.