Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
Wikiloopers on YouTube: any videos of your music to share?

Wikiloopers on YouTube: any videos of your music to share?

posted on #51
Bradford Supporter
Happy Holidays everyone!

Jamming to a track on a different music collab site. Original stuff however.

[youtube]noog-oSZPFs[/youtube]
+7
posted on #52
mrrockero
Deambule sesion wikiloops junto a ernie y mimi

[youtube]6EJJ0SQkKhU[/youtube]
+7
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #53
mrrockero
Peter drums -Carpenter bass - Xavi guitar-Julio keys

[youtube]aW3lqmp-lW4[/youtube]
+6
posted on #54
mrrockero
la revolucion es nuestra.
Haltmut : autor guitarra acústica
Julio L: bajo,teclado y percusion
Mark: saxo

[youtube]aqSoKCdogCE[/youtube]
+4
posted on #55
Riffraff Supporter
Merry Christmas & happy Holidays to all my 'loops friends. I wish you all a wonderful holiday and safe travel to those that must.

Video for track #224224 with 'loops titans rootshell & PJE.

[youtube]ZdqZ2V8QVXM[/youtube]
+7
posted on #56
Bradford Supporter
Something I put together using track 234015 https://www.wikiloops.com/backingtrack-jam-234015.php which is a derivative of template 233895 by LittleWing.

[youtube]RoPxCH2XvQY[/youtube]
+4
posted on #57
mdn Supporter
Here is my first music video! :) With some tips from Mark (Fishi) and Filmora software I put together a video story for one of the first songs I uploaded last year "The Long Haul". Any comments and suggestions for improvements would be much appreciated. :)

https://youtu.be/UWX6RbLCO08
+1
posted on #58
Zoot
Hey, that works for sure . Great lyrics, maybe the transitions could be a little smoother ? as always top notch tinkling on the ivories!:)
+1
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording
299 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #59
SoulFingers
Here is one that imopp shared:

[youtube]RzPRGcj1SMU[/youtube]
+8
posted on #60
mdn Supporter
Zoot wrote:
Hey, that works for sure . Great lyrics, maybe the transitions could be a little smoother ? as always top notch tinkling on the ivories!:)

Thanks Zoot, yes I have to find how the fade in/out works with video! :D
+2
posted on #61
Fishinmissio
Settings Mikey :):D
posted on #62
Riffraff Supporter
Like most of us here who have been playing for a lifetime I've picked up some off the wall amps over the years looking for different tones. I search them out to find a new voice then while adjusting the controls to find a tone I like I end up with something that sounds pretty similar to every other amp I own. :D I guess that's a subject for another forum thread. Why do we spend so much on gear chasing different sounds only to make everything sound the same? LOL!

My all time favorite tube amp is this 1947 Masco MA25P converted tube PA. I picked it up in all original condition from a local seller. He was an older gentlemen who liked to collect & restore antique radios. He had planned to work on it but just never got to it and was thinning the herd as we say. My timing was good that day and I ended up getting it for a song. Since I got such a great deal on it I decided to send it to vintage amp guru Skip Simmons in California to work his magic on it instead of doing the conversion myself. What came back was mind blowing.

I have a lot tube amps and love them all but this one is in a league of it's own.

The audio for this is Wikiloops track #235050 with Joe, Peter & Ernie.

[youtube]qQ2mJVnyqvg[/youtube]
+4
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
posted on #63
mdn Supporter
Here is an R&B style music video of a mix by M4Fp (Andrea) Keith Moon and myself. I hope you like it, the moderators might like the Wikiloops tribute at the end :)

https://youtu.be/pIF8pQfztbU
+2
posted on #64
kmoon235 Supporter
A wonderful job you did on this Michael-thanks for sharing and supporting the Loops too my friend<3
keith
+1
posted on #65
Riffraff Supporter
I was discussing the merits of cold weather when you are cleaning up after a pet outside with Ernie440 (Ernie,who everyone here knows and needs no introduction). I'm sure you all know how that conversation went. :D I've been wanting to make a video of the 2 rescue horses my wife and I adopted. They are something else. The paint (Tumbleweed) is a nut. Some of his stunts are stealing the hat off of your head, the gloves off your hands, he has been known to unzip a coat or two, he grabs the back of the rake handle while you are using it and he backs up to the Gorilla cart we use for cleanup like he is asking for us to hitch him to it. He must have had some life before he came to live with us. I had been leaving that cart off in the corner of his paddock tipped up so the rain water doesn't collect in it and freeze. Earlier this week my wife and I went out to feed the animals and found him sitting on it, front feet on the ground but his his ass on the tipped up end of the cart like it was a stool for a horse. Needless to say I removed it from the paddock. There's no telling what he will get into next. I can't believe someone sent a horse with that much personality to slaughter. He is safe now.

I used track #221162 for the music in this but shortened it for the video. Enjoy the clown show. There is a piece of video in it where Tumbleweed is tormenting the hell out of his brother to get back at him for being a bully.

[youtube]ofdjM9S903g[/youtube]
+4
posted on #66
FrankieJ Supporter
It is wonderful you and your wife rescued them. Blessings<3
+3
posted on #67
Riffraff Supporter
FrankieJ wrote:
It is wonderful you and your wife rescued them. Blessings<3

My wife has always been a big advocate for animal rescue. She has done a lot of work for dog rescue's in the south, particularly in Florida where many are in shelters that give them a time limit and put them down if they don't find a home before the clock runs out. She was making posters for them by writing heart wrenching poems and posting their pictures and contact details on them then posting them on Facebook and sharing them with a network of other people also trying to help. She got so many out of those shelters and into rescues. Every day would start with 8 or 9 dogs that were going to be put down at the end of the day and she would work at it until all of them were adopted or taken by area shelters. She is actually a really talented writer and writes the most amazing poems in minutes. People started asking her to write them for sick relatives, family members who had passed , graduations, weddings... etc. It got a little crazy.

One of our dogs is a Black Mouth Cur the clock ran out on. She couldn't stand to see him killed so she had some rescue friends who lived near the shelter he was in get him and put him on a plane to NY. We picked him up in Newark and named him Boone. We planned to foster him and find him a home but we are foster failures, they always become family with us. :D Our other dog is a black lab, tree walker hound mix named Folly. They are like children to us. Our 3rd is 20lb black cat named Petey that thinks he's a dog. He was a 5wk old kitten found in a parking lot and grew up with Boone and two 101lb labs we used to have that have passed. The couch is pretty crowded at night. :)
+3
posted on #68
mdn Supporter
kmoon235 wrote:
A wonderful job you did on this Michael-thanks for sharing and supporting the Loops too my friend<3
keith

I'm glad you joined the jam Keith you added a cool vibe that came through in the video :)
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
posted on #69
Ernie440 Supporter
Riffraff wrote:
I was discussing the merits of cold weather when you are cleaning up after a pet outside with Ernie440 (Ernie,who everyone here knows and needs no introduction). I'm sure you all know how that conversation went. :D I've been wanting to make a video of the 2 rescue horses my wife and I adopted. They are something else. The paint (Tumbleweed) is a nut. Some of his stunts are stealing the hat off of your head, the gloves off your hands, he has been known to unzip a coat or two, he grabs the back of the rake handle while you are using it and he backs up to the Gorilla cart we use for cleanup like he is asking for us to hitch him to it. He must have had some life before he came to live with us. I had been leaving that cart off in the corner of his paddock tipped up so the rain water doesn't collect in it and freeze. Earlier this week my wife and I went out to feed the animals and found him sitting on it, front feet on the ground but his his ass on the tipped up end of the cart like it was a stool for a horse. Needless to say I removed it from the paddock. There's no telling what he will get into next. I can't believe someone sent a horse with that much personality to slaughter. He is safe now.

I used track #221162 for the music in this but shortened it for the video. Enjoy the clown show. There is a piece of video in it where Tumbleweed is tormenting the hell out of his brother to get back at him for being a bully.

[youtube]ofdjM9S903g[/youtube]

Awesome video Ron and that Tumbleweed sounds like a real character. You need a really big room in the house with a huge couch!! :D
+3
posted on #70
jehobith
This a brand new song I spent quite the time on. I hope you guys enjoy it, My Friend Lee Dotson from my hometown wrote the guitar solo for it. such an amazing job he did.

My original plan was to upload the song here for other members to collaborate with, I did, but I immediately took it down because I had so many ideas for this song and the lyrics just started leaving my hand to paper. Anyways this is the song I have been working on that has kept me away from Wikiloops this whole time.

[youtube]oKcHqDD44vM[/youtube]
+2
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
My guitar sat in a corner. Then I discovered wikiloops and now, not one day has gone by that I haven't played it.
Psycho from United States

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy.