Home »Forum»Hey there...»Upload your "sep", please...

Upload your "sep", please...

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
This is not the first Post (and it will probably not be the last one) that I publish
regarding the lack, see the lack of use of "sep" by most members of our community.
And yet, if each of us published his individual track in addition to his mix, it would have the merit of allowing other musicians to make their contribution by mixing it to the tracks of other contributors without being blocked in a tree.
Some make the effort to subscribe to this simple principle.
They are always the same, and I thank them for that :W
A piece without bass, it is a little bit insipid
posted on #2
User Avatar Supporter
bassman78fr wrote:
This is not the first Post (and it will probably not be the last one) that I publish
regarding the lack, see the lack of use of "sep" by most members of our community.
And yet, if each of us published his individual track in addition to his mix, it would have the merit of allowing other musicians to make their contribution by mixing it to the tracks of other contributors without being blocked in a tree.
Some make the effort to subscribe to this simple principle.
They are always the same, and I thank them for that :W

How do you dare claiming this?
You never write a comment on any track you add to, never a “credit” to those you play with.
You pick up tracks, create special remixes out of “mix trees”
And now, it’s like you are angry!!! :D
“Want to talk to the manager”
Seriously!
I’ve tried to open your mind with Private conversations but your post is too much, sorry

EDIT
« Sep » are named « HD tracks» here
Edited by Tofzegrit on April 21 2022 21:53
posted on #3
User Avatar Supporter
Talking about politnes. I ask myself why some musicians here do not respond to adds to their tracks.
I think it would very nice to at least give a thumb.
posted on #4
User Avatar Member
Freedom remains democratic ;)
posted on #5
User Avatar Supporter
Isamusic wrote:
Talking about politnes. I ask myself why some musicians here do not respond to adds to their tracks.
I think it would very nice to at least give a thumb.

I fully agree, Ms. Isa. :)
posted on #6
User Avatar Supporter
What is a "Sep"?
posted on #7
User Avatar Member
I think it means separate track before you mixed it in the trac your working on... Who knows out here like fishing you never know what hook to use or what you'll real in ....Michael...[img]https://gif-avatars.com/img/200x200/fish.gif[/img]
posted on #8
User Avatar Supporter
Sep = Stem

I've only seen it referred to 'Sep' on the Kompoz site.
posted on #9
User Avatar Supporter
Single Instrument, Isolated, Separate Track, SepStemIso, let's find an abbreviation for Sep Stem Iso, ... SSI, or for Single Instrument Isolated Separate Track: SIIST. So to give justice to both abbreviation candidates, i propose the compound of both SSISIIST to be unambiguous 😂😂. Uploading a SSISIIST should be kept optional i.m.h.o.
posted on #10
User Avatar Member
Sep walked along the straight white road that led across the new country.:D:D:P
posted on #11
User Avatar Supporter
Sep walked along the straight white road that led across the new country where he then met Anna, and they shared their experiences about ironing shirts, making journeys with the bicycle, and had a groovy life.
posted on #12
User Avatar Member
Just thinking out loud here....while I can understand the desire for making all individual HDs (or SSISIISTs (correct pronounciation is an optional extra)) available, I`m sure the admins would need to think long and hard about the consequences for diskspace etc.
The very few times (remember, I'm a newbie here) that I wanted an HD that wasn`t openly available, I messaged the Loopie with a request and guess what, they all kindly obliged.
Edited by MySounds on April 26 2022 21:11
posted on #13
User Avatar Supporter
there once was a SEP from Bulgaria
who toured Def Leppard's Hysteria
he got on the 'loops
jumped through many hoops
and came down with a bad case of malaria
Edited by rootshell on April 26 2022 22:17
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Cyphers from United States

"I've been looking for a site like this. My musician friends at Boeing don't know the recording end of music, so this is awesome!"

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy ..