Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
[FIXED] Number of remixes wrong?

[FIXED] Number of remixes wrong?

posted on #1
Fivestringer Supporter
I noticed the number of remixes of track #251024 is wrong, also received two notifications of a remix by Marcey. Thought it was a one of but the second track added raised the number to 4 see attached fle for tracknumber screenshot and the mailbox.

greetings Fivestringer:)
+1
posted on #2
TeeGee Supporter
No screenshot??
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #5
Fivestringer Supporter
Fivestringer wrote:
I noticed the number of remixes of track 251024 is wrong, also received two notifications of a remix by Marcey. Thought it was a one of but the second track added raised the number to 4 see attached fle for tracknumber screenshot and the mailbox.

Fivestringer attached the following image:

posted on #6
Fivestringer Supporter
TeeGee wrote:
No screenshot??

I was sure I uploaded it but it seems not to have been attached. Sorry, I Should have checked it. Added it as you see in previous post
posted on #7
TeeGee Supporter
Yeah the picture upload is a known bug, we are actually working on fixing some stuff now, and this might be one of them. Regarding your problem, yes something is funky here, technical team is notified. Thanks :)
+1
posted on #8
wjl Supporter
Fivestringer wrote:
I noticed the number of remixes of track #251024 is wrong, also received two notifications of a remix by Marcey. Thought it was a one of but the second track added raised the number to 4 see attached fle for tracknumber screenshot and the mailbox.

Gijs, could you check again? I think there was a fix about tracks which were added and later deleted again, which affected this counter...

Cheers,
Wolfgang
+2
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording
299 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #9
Fivestringer Supporter
it seems fixed. well done!
+2
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Backing tracks makes practicing guitar fun. Wikiloops makes it easy.
dyskokyd

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy.