Home »Forum»Open mic at the blue Iguana »Share your best tracks!!

Share your best tracks!!

posted on #1
Everyone can post links to the 10 tracks they are the most proud of, and others will listen, and pat you on the back! It's a supportive and fun way to let your friends hear what you consider your best stuff. Good idea i'd say.

I'll post my top 10 later. How about you? It's fun to relive tracks and share in a semi organized fashion!
posted on #2
sorry.
Post has been cancelled.
Edited by Neronick on 03-12-2014 15:46
Was born in an analog world.
posted on #3
Supporter
i cant see mic saying anything about "best", nero...
sorry mic, there seems to be a wicked google translate misunderstanding here, dont get that wrong.

I think it is a good thing to show tracks you are proud of or favorize, I believe everybody (including the nickboy) has one or the other track which they really like.

I really enjoyed 28465 lately, I have to admit it.
28033 is a long running fav just as well.
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #4
What was the intended meaning?

Dick wrote:
i cant see mic saying anything about "best", nero...
sorry mic, there seems to be a wicked google translate misunderstanding here, dont get that wrong.

I think it is a good thing to show tracks you are proud of or favorize, I believe everybody (including the nickboy) has one or the other track which they really like.

I really enjoyed 28465 lately, I have to admit it.
28033 is a long running fav just as well.
posted on #5
Supporter
the intented meaning of MY post was to reassure you there was nothing wrong with your idea :)
I was a bit irritated by neronicks reaction, so I felt like counter-weighing that.
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #6
Thank you for defending the fort!
posted on #7
Supporter
Don't forget to make a playlist. Makes a list of tracks easier to listen to.
posted on #8
Supporter
I use here simply times the opportunity to make you acquainted with my public Playlist "vocals of the Week".
If possible I update the list weekly.
It contains only current tracks & remixes.
But you'll only find tracks with vocals there.

I hope that my Google translator English can be well understood ;o)
Edited by Uloisius on 29-12-2014 09:59
Friedrich Nietzsche: "Ohne Musik wäre das Leben ein Irrtum."
posted on #9
Supporter
The playlist idea is great - I gotta start doing that. I have to say a lot of my favorites that I have played on are remixes - somebody takes something I've done and makes it much better. That's part of the fun here for sure :)
posted on #10
Here's a list of my 10 favourite tracks. All I did was just respond to already existing great tracks. Thanks to all of you who gave me the wings :)

I'm often amazed that this here is really happening, and I'm honoured to work with you great musicians!

Let there be many more great jams in 2015 :D

[url=http://www.wikiloops.com/radio/3504-favourite+10.php] My 10 favourite in no particular order [/url]
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
mikemccabe from United States

"Wikiloops is AWESOME. I would love to create a site / tool as cool as this for other musicians! Great work ॐॐॐ "

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.