Home »Forum»Developers blog»Wikiloops got the Blues!

wikiloops got the Blues!

This one goes out to all lovers of the Blues!
Part III of our video series is featuring a total of seven wikiloops members from both sides of the atlantic who are showcasing some serious wiki-Blues.
Please give a warm hand to this band and share this video with folks who love the blues.
Here it is, called "Any other way":
[youtube]cxTSZeIlr94[/youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxTSZeIlr94

In case you have missed the disco and rock video, check the previous two blog posts or find them on the [url=https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQkAMRzGAsMJb83dGOeQowQ]wikiloops youtube channel[/url].

Thanks again to the video collaboration participants & and the many positive comments on the first videos.
There are some quite tasty things yet to come, so stay tuned if you are enjoying these videos.

Bluesy greetings from the wikiloops engine room!

wikiloops stats of the day:
109,680 tracks online
52,778 members registerred
268 supporting members

Comments

bluesdog
Cool stuff! Great job you guys!+0
Peterpingo
After listening to and watching this video I´m just sitting here as one big smile. MAN! this is awesome. Really cool and fantastic jam and video. Thank you all for sharing this great moment fellows. :W<3:Y+1
Lysbleu
Very cool. Andrea's look like leading the pack, shining.
Good sounds, nice solos. Very pleasant to see.
The world is so little now.
+1
WhiteDrum55
Terrific :W+0
nadrek
Yeah that's the blues! Awesome job guys <3+0
frankyguitar
The story goes on!! Great blues playing and feel from this very cool band!! <3 👍👍 super collaboration from around the globe!! :D+4
Marceys
That’s the blues alright! Very cool feel and great to see you are enjoying it too!+5
LeftTheLoops9-18
Oh yeah! Fantastic job everyone! Feeling dem blooze around the world!+4
titi
Nice Video !
I like the play and presence of Stéfano. The Italian class !
Don's long beard in the style zzT :)
Tom is absent...except the hand :|
+4
June 03 2018 19:10:58
titi
frenzie Sorry Thierry :) +2
jamlady
ohhhh yeah, ich bin total begeistert!:D+5
Posted on

Founder of

Let's stay connected:

Bookmark & share

wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Lenny Cowler from Czech Republic

"We are all brothers and sisters here. Music unites us and I´m happy, that I can be here and play here. This great thing deserves to be supported "

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.