Home » Forum » Developers blog »
Wikiloops member meeting 2016

wikiloops member meeting 2016

After all those excited participants have been all over the wikiloops shoutbox lately, I guess it is unlikely that you have missed the fact that we are celebrating the [b]3rd wikiloops member meeting[/b] in Steinfeld, Germany this weekend :)

[img]http://www.wikiloops.com/forum/images/DSC_0592_wikimeet_packed_640.JPG[/img]

I just finished loading the bus with the first load of equipment to go to Steinfeld first thing in the morning, and -as you notice- I am down to checklist item "blog post" by now, and I'd like to "leak" some idea of what will be happening this weekend.
There are 31 wikiloops members names on my registration list by now,
with [b]Wade[/b] winning the crown of the most travelled miles once again.
We'll have two quite spacey and well-seperated areas to have an acoustic and an amplified jam going at the same time,
and if the weather forecast isturns out to be true, we might as well do some jams in the nearby park as well.
Besides live music, live music and live music, we have a couple of extra activities prepared (like live music) -
those who are interested may
- take the chance to have a preview look at the wikiloops 9.0 interface in creation,
- take part in one of my infamous nightly walks,
- there will be a mysterious thing called the "videobox project" and
- a sneak-preview of the short film on last years wikiloops meeting
for those who feel the need to do something else than jamming, eating and sleeping.

Looking foreward very, very much, just like Mr.Baer who is all excited to get going as well...

[img]http://www.wikiloops.com/forum/images/mrbaer.jpg[/img]

Should you feel like coming by - all visitors are very welcome to attend the open jams on Friday and Saturday evenings.
Spontaneous hostel bookings may still be possible but would need to be sorted out with the guesthouse staff by yourself.

To all who feel we really need to have a second meeting on american grounds... My apologies for today, but one day we'll do that, too!

Last, here's the traditional stat collection of the day:
members: 41.683
tracks: 64.525
mpointon
Can't wait, Dick. And thank you for making this year's event possible. My car is also loaded and ready to go with just clothes to put in this evening. MrsP isn't quite so pleased about our 4am awakening tomorrow! :D +0
glennp
Happy jamming to all!! Have a great time... +0
Posted on

Founder of
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
This is such a great idea, helping musicians to make music from anywhere around the world !
Tintin from Canada

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy.