No track is matching all of your criteria, but we can offer you:
48 tracks matching your instrument choice in loose mode[displayed below]
- Blues backing track #163256Guitar & Mixer: OliVBeeDrums: mpointonKeys: MarceysBass: GlezBassViolin: JypekaMeter: 6/8 Tempo: 70 BPM Musical key: E minorSounds like:Jazz, blues
- Rock backing track #150197Drums & Mixer: onoriumother tuned, other tuned, Violin & Keys: HeidiMarieGuitar: ivaxMeter: 4/4 Tempo: 120 BPMSounds like:Rock
- Folk backing track #129707Mixer: StJrayDrums: WhiteDrum55Violin & Violin: JypekaGuitar: TofzegritMeter: 4/4 Tempo: 72 BPM Musical key: C major
- Funk backing track #96891Drums: GoneUser_200920Bass, Trumpet, Guitar, Violin & Mixer: eGiLMeter: 4/4 Tempo: 123 BPM
- Jazz-Rock backing track #160770Drums: WhiteDrum55Keys: MarceysBass & Mixer: bassman78frGuitar: TofzegritViolin: JypekaMeter: 4/4 Tempo: 126 BPM Musical key: Bb majorSounds like:Jazz rock
- Blues backing track #163449Guitar: OliVBeeDrums: mpointonKeys: MarceysBass: GlezBassViolin & Mixer: JypekaMeter: 6/8 Tempo: 70 BPM Musical key: E minorSounds like:Jazzblues
- Electronic backing track #110275Keys & Violin: MajorTom_IIIGuitar & Mixer: akethesnakerBass: BassterGuitar: GuadañaDrums: timpMusical key: E major
- Country backing track #107217Vocals, Drums, acoustic Guitar, Mixer & Keys: Hesgone119Guitar & Violin: slinMeter: 4/4 Tempo: 100 BPM Musical key: C majorSounds like:Country,ballad.
- Reggae backing track #121616Guitar, Bass & Drums: MajorTom_IIIKeys: jamladyViolin: PexeSequencer & Mixer: josepssvTempo: 88 BPM Musical key: A minor
- Jazz backing track #102087Keys: MarceysGuitar: OliVBeeDrums: panpotupright Bass & Mixer: KaiPlanViolin & Harp: PexeMeter: 4/4 Tempo: 120 BPM Musical key: C minor
- World backing track #56766Vocals, Drums & Guitar: ericblomMixer, Violin & Percussion: josepssv
- Classical backing track #89202Violin & Harp: PexeGuitar: abuitremoremVocals, upright Bass & Drums: KaiPlanMixer: Nightjoe
"Because there is very nice music made and to use for someone like me who wants to learn to play harmonica, and perhaps later with another can give to them to play and its own color here, and that a Belgian who inhabited in Hungary! like é."