Ernie440 wrote:
:D:D

[youtube]dudJjUU9Nhs?si=llWVd7b01PITouQn[/youtube]
+2
Daddario EXL170
Daddario EXL170
Electric Bass String Set
22,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #23
MySounds Supporter
Dead animals of the 4-legged persuasion, AOL and Netscape...seems there`s a conpiracy to make me feel old. Ah well, as I`ve only just been informed that 3 of the 4 strings on my bass aren`t simply for back-up purposes... always wondered about that.
posted on #24
LittleWing Supporter
MySounds wrote:
Dead animals of the 4-legged persuasion, AOL and Netscape...seems there`s a conpiracy to make me feel old. Ah well, as I`ve only just been informed that 3 of the 4 strings on my bass aren`t simply for back-up purposes... always wondered about that.

"theres no money above the 5th fret"- Donald "Duck" Dunne

Some of those AOL install disks are going for over $1000 on ebay.
+1
posted on #25
rootshell Supporter
we had a bank of 100 modems, external modems to provide dial-up access to people. none with any volume control...screeching modems all day, it wears on you.

later we got the US Robotics Courier modems, they did have volume control and all was peaceful once again.
[img]https://miro.medium.com/v2/resize:fit:1200/0*hNemgnseJkGBlnaL.jpeg[/img]
+3
posted on #26
LittleWing Supporter
MySounds wrote:
I`ve only just been informed that 3 of the 4 strings on my bass aren`t simply for back-up purposes... always wondered about that.

Who says? You only need one string.
Just one.

[youtube]Lrxw8kDj-c0[/youtube]
+3
posted on #27
FrankieJ Supporter
rootshell wrote:
we had a bank of 100 modems, external modems to provide dial-up access to people. none with any volume control...screeching modems all day, it wears on you.

later we got the US Robotics Courier modems, they did have volume control and all was peaceful once again.
[img]https://miro.medium.com/v2/resize:fit:1200/0*hNemgnseJkGBlnaL.jpeg[/img]

There was a hayes command ATM0 if I remember correctly that would have muted the speakers.
Assuming they were hayes compatible modems.
No help now of course :D
+2
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I consider myself brand new at music creating music, and this site is great for helping me get more comfortable jamming with other artists!
Dirkus from United States

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy.