Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
Wikiloops member meeting - heres the videos & pics!

wikiloops member meeting - heres the videos & pics!

posted on #21
TomasFoe
Videos are great, music is marvelous, musicians are superb, meeting place was lovely... It seems this event has to be repeated! :) Thank you for sharing...
posted on #22
Tutama
Spectacular, were all very well, congratulations dick for the event and all for your presence.

I would like to being present... :( perhaps for the 2nd meeting... ;)
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #23
bassmanklm
Quickly watched 3 parts of "songs": so much talent, so much fun! I'm wanting to be a part of the next one or the following, if i'm available!
Very good idea anyway, and nice realisation! ;)
posted on #24
kimbo
as always.....brilliant, and great fun.
how're we going to top it next year?
can't imagine a better setting, company, weather..... anything! (and hardly any egos!)
posted on #25
Danalyze45 Supporter
Was very cool that you were able to capture and share this with all. I am blown away by all :)
posted on #26
AirFlow
very very cool...what a adventure for all... great!!! :)
posted on #27
carlaJP
So excited to see some of you moving around and playing and talking and laughing… as others have said, I wish I could have been there. So glad you had fun and it looked amazing - good weather even! :D
posted on #28
ToadCruncher
Thanks for putting this together.
wikiloops is awesome:)
If I ever find my way to Germany it will be centered around this event
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #29
Luc
Very nice to see you all together. Nice music ;)
posted on #30
tron12
well done guys power to the wikiloops project :):)
posted on #31
Telemetry Supporter
Cool Deal.
posted on #32
Kaipa
This is very encouraging!
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
posted on #33
Davie Bluesman
Excellent, I feel very privileged to have found Wikiloops.
posted on #34
Dick Supporter
I just added a first collection of pictures from the second wkiloops member meeting - have a look here:

[url=http://www.wikiloops.com/slides2015.php]wikiloops meeting 2015 picture gallery[/url]
posted on #35
Dick Supporter
*bump*
just added a short set of acoustic video impressions... [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W89rZm1urGs&list=PL8naLfAhZGr8uT7I-kZgNPj9q7x64fYWb&index=1]here[/url]
posted on #36
Girard
Dick wrote:
*bump*
just added a short set of acoustic video impressions... [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W89rZm1urGs&list=PL8naLfAhZGr8uT7I-kZgNPj9q7x64fYWb&index=1]here[/url]

AWESOME! DANKE!!
posted on #37
TeeGee Supporter
Hey Dick, will there be Urft 2016?
posted on #38
Dick Supporter
Urft is still there in 2016, at least it was still there when I last came thru about a week ago ;)
Seriously now - we will be looking at a date in 2017 for the next meeting, the place is completely booked due to the current refugee situation in our area, so we won't be able to get the venue in 2016 it seems...
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
posted on #39
Moor
What a wonderful experience this must have been.. I can tell from only watching how much fun you all had. So much talent in a room! I truly enjoy watching this as some sort of pre-party for the wikimeeting 2016 :)
posted on #40
Moor
carlaJP wrote:
So excited to see some of you moving around and playing and talking and laughing… as others have said, I wish I could have been there. So glad you had fun and it looked amazing - good weather even! :D

OH Carla dear!!! It would be SOOOOOO amazing if you could come!! I know you live far away but I would be completely THRILLED!!! :D :D Plus your improvisation skills would be an awesome addition to the the whole bunch of talents! :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I consider myself brand new at music creating music, and this site is great for helping me get more comfortable jamming with other artists!
Dirkus from United States

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy.