- August 06 2017Rock jam feat. remix by Ernie440 on Bass Track # 113016Breaking Fake News from CNN!
- July 28 2016World jam feat. remix by Ernie440 on Bass Track # 79396* The Spanish Fly *
- June 02 2016Pop jam feat. remix by Ernie440 on Bass Track # 74616Invisible
- May 23 2016Jazz jam feat. remix by Ernie440 on Bass Track # 73807Two Three Fourby pkliesch & Ernie440
- May 22 2016Jazz jam feat. remix by Ernie440 on Bass Track # 73730Jazzy Sunday Morning (needs jazzy guitar lead, etc..)
- March 27 2016Funk jam feat. remix by Ernie440 on Guitar, Bass & Drums Track # 68502Easter Kazoozle Funk Jamby Ernie440
- March 26 2016Funk jam feat. remix by Ernie440 on Bass & Guitar Track # 68328Wiki-land Funk Festby Dafunkydrummer & Ernie440
Oh I got about 10 basses fretless and fretted, nothing boutique or super expensive, an American Fender jazz probably the most valuable, but value doesn't matter anyway, what matters is how you feel about the instrument and if you like playing it and it's tone, etc.. (buy me a boutique bass!!) hehehe
I think I got my first bass when I was 16 yrs of age ... 40 years ago as I write this .. holy crap! Of course, I haven't been playing steady since then, there was a few years without much playing, but then I got into some local bands when I was about 18/19 I guess ... I enjoy playing the bass!! It's fun!
Focusrite 2i2 ... direct in with that - Reaper and amplitube to tweak the sound, sometimes I play off my bass cabinet with a 20 year old plastic radio shack mic into the DAW, hey it works!
October 18 1959
Fans: (received thumbs)
Ernie440 is following:
"This site is a dream come true! Thank you for everything!"