- March 27 2020Blues jam feat. remix by Pewi on Saxophone Track # 185637Open Stomp Blues*
- March 21 2020Pop jam feat. remix by Pewi on Saxophone & Flute Track # 185080We Will Survive
- March 15 2020Rock jam feat. remix by Pewi on Flute Track # 184503The charming tricksterby LittleWing & Pewi
- May 28 2019Classical jam feat. remix by Pewi on Flute Track # 164272The wolf I am 🐺*by ARNOSOLO & Pewi
- April 26 2019Electronic jam feat. remix by Pewi on other wind, Flute & Saxophone Track # 162379meanderingby DanDiplo & Pewi
- November 27 2017Pop jam feat. remix by Pewi on other wind & Saxophone Track # 122734Look at the Skyby Stef & Pewi
- November 10 2017Unplugged jam feat. remix by Pewi on Flute Track # 121108Acoustic Guitar &&&
- October 20 2017World jam feat. remix by Pewi on other wind & Flute Track # 119246minor tango (analog and digital)by jomortimer & Pewi
Welcome, my name is Peter.
Music has accompanied me since I can think. I was 12 years old when I first held an instrument in my hands: a transverse flute. I was so enthusiastic about this instrument that I voluntarily practiced a lot and even took some lessons with a teacher.
I even learned to read some music notes. Soon interested me also other topics
After a long break I began to improvise different music. I think the first piece was "Leo Sayer - Just A Boy".
Classical music is and remains the basis of my understanding of music.
I also tried to play Sax (tenor, alto and soprano saxophone), but I could never make friends with this instrument. For over 20 years I played in R & B formations, mainly saxophone. I always struggled with the approach. For some years now I have not played saxophone anymore (at most from time to time soprano).
Today I am playing the transverse flute, the native american flute and the EWI Akai5000 and after a long pause again soprano and tenor saxophone.
Microphone: Shure SM57
Beyerdynamic TG 155C HELIX
Interface: Tascam UH- 7000
August 26 1958
|Fans: (received thumbs)||8,121|
"My guitar sat in a corner. Then I discovered wikiloops and now, not one day has gone by that I haven't played it."