- November 27 2017Pop jam feat. remix by Pewi on other wind & Saxophone Track # 122734Look at the Skyby Stef & Pewi
- November 10 2017Unplugged jam feat. remix by Pewi on Flute Track # 121108Acoustic Guitar &&&
- October 30 2017World jam feat. remix by Pewi on Flute & Saxophone Track # 120163Another slow 1 &&
- October 20 2017World jam feat. remix by Pewi on other wind & Flute Track # 119246minor tango (analog and digital)by jomortimer & Pewi
- September 14 2017Funk jam feat. remix by Pewi on Flute & Saxophone Track # 116105April Funk in September
- July 03 2017Jazz jam feat. remix by Pewi on Saxophone Track # 110214Not biological &by titi & Pewi
- May 21 2017Classical jam feat. remix by Pewi on Flute Track # 106546Just a moment &
- January 22 2017Jazz jam feat. remix by Pewi on Flute Track # 96205one dollar for your thoughts..(j75)by jjdf & Pewi
- October 31 2016Classical jam feat. remix by Pewi on Flute Track # 88182~ Peaceful &Dreams ~
- October 02 2016Unplugged jam feat. remix by Pewi on Clarinet Track # 85364Wonderer&by YoWild & Pewi
- April 10 2016World jam feat. remix by Pewi on Flute Track # 69794with ( Quiet Bear ) -Flute E
Welcome, my name is Peter.
Music has accompanied me since I can think. I was 12 years old when I first held an instrument in my hands: a transverse flute. I was so enthusiastic about this instrument that I voluntarily practiced a lot and even took some lessons with a teacher.
I even learned to read some music notes. Soon interested me also other topics
After a long break I began to improvise different music. I think the first piece was "Leo Sayer - Just A Boy".
Classical music is and remains the basis of my understanding of music.
I also tried to play Sax (tenor, alto and soprano saxophone), but I could never make friends with this instrument. For over 20 years I played in R & B formations, mainly saxophone. I always struggled with the approach. For some years now I have not played saxophone anymore (at most from time to time soprano).
Today I am playing the transverse flute, the native american flute and the EWI Akai5000 and after a long pause again soprano and tenor saxophone.
Microphone: Shure SM57
Beyerdynamic TG 155C HELIX
Interface: Tascam UH- 7000
August 26 1958
Fans: (received thumbs)
Pewi is following:
Pewi is being followed by:
"Supporting Wikiloops , allows musicians to jam with others sharpening their skills with exposure to many different genres.Providing social network. "