- April 02 2018Rock jam feat. remix by TeeGee on Vocals & Sequencer Track # 13438211 - The time is rightby TeeGee
- December 03 2017World jam feat. remix by TeeGee on Guitar Track # 123275Walking on two dreamy chords
- November 17 2017Pop jam feat. remix by TeeGee on Guitar Track # 121851Misplaced Loyalty
- November 16 2017Funk jam feat. remix by TeeGee on Guitar Track # 121771Sriracha sauce, noodles and MEAT!
- November 12 2017Jazz-Rock jam feat. remix by TeeGee on Guitar Track # 121470Ma Copine
- October 29 2017Dub jam feat. remix by TeeGee on Guitar Track # 120087I'm Dizzy
- June 17 2017Jazz jam feat. remix by TeeGee on Mixer & Keys Track # 108844Fly (Dust in the wind)
- January 03 2017Rock remix by JDF feat. TeeGee Track # 94489Gets Me Behind
- December 28 2016World remix by kimbo feat. TeeGee Track # 93959Haus Der Geschenke
- October 30 2016Jazz-Rock jam feat. remix by TeeGee on Guitar Track # 88097If 6 was nine or maybe 3??
- August 12 2015Funk jam feat. remix by TeeGee on Guitar Track # 47296Whales in the ocean playing guitar
Hey guys, my name is TeeGee and I am a Wikoholic (meaning I like to drink a nice drop of single malt Whiskey, listen to tracks and play and mix songs on Wikiloops.
Is there a better way to have fun with your instrument???
I love working on songs, wikiloops gives me the opportunity to do so, either in a band project or in the open forum.
Influences? I've listened all my life to guitarists such as Peter Green, Jimi, Mike Bloomfield, Allman Brothers, Robert Cray, Muddy, Freddy King, BB King, Albert King, Robin Trower, Zappa, Buckethead, Warren Haynes and others, and I suppose they are my "musical influences". Unfortunately when I hear myself play I can not hear any of them really - but I am trying - and occasionally (just maybe) I hear a faint little Mike bit here and there, a tiny Green feel or maybe something resembling a Trower tone - that makes me happy. Ah yes, and Link Wray, forgot to mention him
Guitar, started playing a looooooong time ago (1982) but haven't touched the guitar seriously for more than 20 years. But lately I got the Strat back out and adjusted, and here I am making noise again.
My guitar is a 1987 or 8 black and white USA Fender Stratocaster, all standard, which I bought brand new in 88.
I also got a a Telecaster bitsa that I got a s a present, very loud and rough tone, I am still getting to know her.
I mainly record straight into the computer using a Vox tonleab ST effect.
April 27 1965
Fans: (received thumbs)
TeeGee is following:
TeeGee is being followed by:
"Everyone deserves to be able to jam with others! supporting wikiloops with a penny here and there, and share links on the web makes this possible!"