- June 17 2017Jazz jam feat. remix by TeeGee on Mixer & Keys Track # 108844Fly (Dust in the wind)
- June 05 2017Funk jam feat. remix by TeeGee on Guitar Track # 107846You wish I didn't......
- December 28 2016World remix by kimbo feat. TeeGee Track # 93959Haus Der Geschenke
- December 21 2016Funk jam feat. remix by TeeGee on Guitar & Vocals Track # 93359Simply Funked ft. Anomalyj
- October 30 2016Jazz-Rock jam feat. remix by TeeGee on Guitar Track # 88097If 6 was nine or maybe 3??
- July 17 2016Rock jam feat. remix by TeeGee on Vocals Track # 78452State Line
- June 22 2016World jam feat. remix by TeeGee on Guitar Track # 76344Atmazghees Indian Lightshow (final)
- May 07 2016HipHop jam feat. remix by TeeGee on Vocals & Sequencer Track # 72182Like This ft. Grotesk the Subhuman
- August 12 2015Funk jam feat. remix by TeeGee on Guitar Track # 47296Whales in the ocean playing guitar
- July 24 2015HipHop jam feat. remix by TeeGee on Guitar Track # 45866City Life (Wilf, Nuno, TG)
Hey guys, my name is TeeGee and I am a Wikoholic (meaning I like to drink a nice drop of single malt Whiskey, listen to tracks and play and mix songs on Wikiloops.
Is there a better way to have fun with your instrument???
I love working on songs, wikiloops gives me the opportunity to do so, either in a band project or in the open forum.
Influences? I've listened all my life to guitarists such as Peter Green, Jimi, Mike Bloomfield, Allman Brothers, Robert Cray, Muddy, Freddy King, BB King, Albert King, Robin Trower, Zappa, Buckethead, Warren Haynes and others, and I suppose they are my "musical influences". Unfortunately when I hear myself play I can not hear any of them really - but I am trying - and occasionally (just maybe) I hear a faint little Mike bit here and there, a tiny Green feel or maybe something resembling a Trower tone - that makes me happy. Ah yes, and Link Wray, forgot to mention him
Guitar, started playing a looooooong time ago (1982) but haven't touched the guitar seriously for more than 20 years. But lately I got the Strat back out and adjusted, and here I am making noise again.
My guitar is a 1987 or 8 black and white USA Fender Stratocaster, all standard, which I bought brand new in 88.
I also got a a Telecaster bitsa that I got a s a present, very loud and rough tone, I am still getting to know her.
I mainly record straight into the computer using a Vox tonleab ST effect.
April 27 1965
Fans: (received thumbs)