- March 19 2018Folk jam feat. remix by eGiL on Bass Track # 132996Beyond appearances
- March 11 2018Pop jam feat. remix by eGiL on Bass Track # 132259Hit me up Babe
- November 06 2017Rock jam feat. remix by eGiL on Bass Track # 120870Don't You Know That?by nadrek & eGiL
- November 05 2017Funk jam feat. remix by eGiL on Bass Track # 120802Free Poppers for Everyone
- November 04 2017Jazz-Rock jam feat. remix by eGiL on Mixer Track # 120645Looking Through the Raindrops
- April 24 2017Blues jam feat. remix by eGiL on Bass Track # 104218Brutal Battle Scars
- April 14 2017Rock jam feat. remix by eGiL on Mixer Track # 103360Gator-52 featuring Stef
- March 24 2017Unplugged jam feat. remix by eGiL on Mixer Track # 101654The Rise of the Pink Duckling
- March 12 2017Rock jam feat. remix by eGiL on Keys Track # 100541Limousine Psychedelic Mix
Soon to hit the big ol' 40'ties (Past that now! ). Bass has always been my main instrument and will forever be my main instrument. For the last year i have been playing rhythm guitar in a cover band which has improved my guitar skills significantly. Keyboard skills are limited, and are used mainly for adding midi instruments like trumpet to my jams. I like to hit the drums as well, and i can keep a steady beat, but nothing too fancy
Influences....geeez where to begin I like many different styles, and i will mention some of the bands that have inspired me:
Led Zeppelin, The Doors, Alison Kraus and the Union Station, Gomez, Royal Blood, Wolfmother, Euroboys, Deep Purple, Smash Mouth, Primus, Big Bang, Queens of the stone age, The White Stripes, The Raconteurs....
I could probably list 100 more bands here, but you get the idea of some of my inspirations
I am looking for other people with similar interests for some fun online music projects!
BTW! I will mostly do quick jam'a'longs, as in one take - no regrets But i'm also open for doing more serious stuff if people are up for it!
Bass: Mensinger Cazpar 6 short scale hollow body - GK3B equipped, Squier Bass VI, BassLab 6 string custom bass
Guitars: Squier Showmaster Rally 2003
Keys: M-Audio keystation & a mini AKAI midi keyboard
Stuff: Ampeg SCR-DI preamp, Roland V-Bass Module, Peavy UniVerb rack
Audio Interface: Steinberg UR-22 MKI
Steinberg UR-22 and Sonar (DAW)
September 22 1977
Fans: (received thumbs)
"If only Wikiloops was around when I was younger, I would be a lot richer as a musician. I,ts great to share. Thanks Wikiloops."