- November 06 2017Rock jam feat. remix by eGiL on Bass Track # 120870Don't You Know That?by nadrek & eGiL
- November 05 2017Funk jam feat. remix by eGiL on Bass Track # 120802Free Poppers for Everyone
- November 04 2017Jazz-Rock jam feat. remix by eGiL on Mixer Track # 120645Looking Through the Raindrops
- April 24 2017Blues jam feat. remix by eGiL on Bass Track # 104218Brutal Battle Scars
- April 14 2017Rock jam feat. remix by eGiL on Mixer Track # 103360Gator-52 featuring Stef
- March 24 2017Unplugged jam feat. remix by eGiL on Mixer Track # 101654The Rise of the Pink Duckling
- March 12 2017Rock jam feat. remix by eGiL on Keys Track # 100541Limousine Psychedelic Mix
- March 03 2017Blues jam feat. remix by eGiL on Bass Track # 99734Jim's Resurrection Boogie
- February 27 2017Funk jam feat. remix by eGiL on Mixer Track # 99434Life, the mystical journeyby eGiL & eGiL
Soon to hit the big ol' 40'ties. Bass has always been my main instrument and will forever be my main instrument. For the last year i have been playing rhythm guitar in a cover band which has improved my guitar skills significantly. Keyboard skills are limited, and are used mainly for adding midi instruments like trumpet to my jams. I like to hit the drums as well, and i can keep a steady beat, but nothing too fancy
Influences....geeez where to begin I like many different styles, and i will mention some of the bands that have inspired me:
Led Zeppelin, The Doors, Alison Kraus and the Union Station, Gomez, Royal Blood, Wolfmother, Euroboys, Deep Purple, Smash Mouth, Primus, Big Bang, Queens of the stone age, The White Stripes, The Raconteurs....
I could probably list 100 more bands here, but you get the idea of some of my inspirations
I am looking for other people with similar interests for some fun online music projects!
BTW! I will mostly do quick jam'a'longs, as in one take - no regrets But i'm also open for doing more serious stuff if people are up for it!
Bass: Harley Benton 7 strings, Cort Fretless 4 strings, Squier Bass VI, Ukulele bass (solid body)
Guitars: Squier Showmaster
Keys: M-Audio keystation & a mini AKAI midi keyboard
Stuff: Behringer midi foot-controller, Ampeg SCR-DI preamp
Steinberg UR-22 and Sonar (DAW)
September 22 1977
Fans: (received thumbs)
"I'm delighted to be able to support WikiLoops. It does so much for so many of us by bringing us all together and encouraging us to play nice and support each other. WikiLoops is how the World could be... thank you!"