- May 28 2017World jam feat. remix by nuno1959 on Bass Track # 107070Not fit for consumption !by nuno1959
- December 12 2016World jam feat. remix by nuno1959 on Bass Track # 92480Let's Dance..by nuno1959
- December 12 2016World jam feat. remix by nuno1959 on Bass Track # 92479Simpleby nuno1959
Artist/designer/hobby musician AND die hard motorcyclist born & living in Portugal, picked up the bass again in 2013 after stopping for almost 20 years - what was i thinking ?? i'm having a ball… ;-)
One word of caution : I'm NOT good at recording & mixing - it's NOT ''my thing''...
Meaning, unlike others here who REALLY ARE Masterful at it & produce what i consider Album ready productions, i use recording as a sketchpad, a way of ''writing down ideas'' which otherwise would be lost…
Usually my approach is - find a mix i like & moves me to add to it, i play with it 2 or 3 times to establish where are the different parts, the vibe/tone & then i press REC...
By the 2nd to 3rd take at the most, it's done. This means there are some slip-ups & ooops moments here & there but the basis is there if needed for future development - when jamming by myself if i keep track of counting i loose the notes, if focus on the notes i loose my count, basically i'm a foggy old fart... not precise at all at first, i only manage to pin things down after practicing a good bit..
- 2nd hand 1997 Status Graphite S1 Classic Deluxe bass, Austrian luthier made copy of Alembic Spoiler to be made into fretless
bass amps :
- 2nd hand Epifani UL501, 850W@4Ohms, Class A/B amp + Epifani T310 cab, 750W@4Ohms + Epifani UL2 410 cab, Eich BassBoard
- HoTone Cybery Looper controller, Eventide Pitchfactor, Xotic SP compressor, Source Audio Nemesis Delay, MXR Bass Envelope Filter, Ibanez Mini Chorus, AMT expression pedal, MP Custom FX Micro Super Gainiac distortion pedal
wishlist :…..oh my…..SO MANY toys, so little ''time'' ($$)
SPL Crimson audio interface, 2013 iMac 27'' & GarageBand - when i get some more experience i might try Logic although i REALLY don't see the need for my purpose :
I have GarageBand set in a way that with 3 or 4 clicks i'm recording, BOOM , done !! Now… spend hours finessing individual tracks ?
As much as i DO admire those who know & do it, i have no patience - i just want to play & not loose ideas
November 6 1959
|Fans: (received thumbs)||7,553|
nuno1959 is following:
nuno1959 is being followed by:
"Making music on WikiLoops is what binds us all! Thanks for the great rides all! "