- May 28 2017World jam feat. remix by nuno1959 on Bass Track # 107070Not fit for consumption !by nuno1959
- December 12 2016World jam feat. remix by nuno1959 on Bass Track # 92480Let's Dance..by nuno1959
- December 12 2016World jam feat. remix by nuno1959 on Bass Track # 92479Simpleby nuno1959
Artist/designer/hobby musician AND die hard motorcyclist born & living in Portugal, picked up the bass again in 2013 after stopping for almost 20 years - what was i thinking ?? i'm having a ball… ;-)
One word of caution : I'm NOT good at recording & mixing - it's NOT ''my thing''...
Meaning, unlike others here who REALLY ARE Masterful at it & produce what i consider Album ready productions, i use recording as a sketchpad, a way of ''writing down ideas'' which otherwise would be lost…
Usually my approach is - find a mix i like & moves me to add to it, i play with it 2 or 3 times to establish where are the different parts, the vibe/tone & then i press REC...
By the 2nd to 3rd take at the most, it's done. This means there are some slip-ups & ooops moments here & there but the basis is there if needed for future development - when jamming by myself if i keep track of counting i loose the notes, if focus on the notes i loose my count, basically i'm a foggy old fart... not precise at all at first, i only manage to pin things down after practicing a good bit..
- 2nd hand 1997 Status Graphite S1 Classic Deluxe bass
bass amps :
- 2nd hand Epifani UL501, 850W@4Ohms, Class A/B amp + Epifani T310 cab, 750W@4Ohms
- Eventide Pitchfactor, TC Electronic Nova System effects, Eventide Timefactor, Bizarre Engineering Violine OD & dist. pedal, MXR Bass Envelope Filter
wishlist :…..oh my…..SO MANY toys, so little ''time'' ($$)
SPL Crimson audio interface, 2013 iMac 27'' & GarageBand - when i get some more experience i might try Logic although i REALLY don't see the need for my purpose :
I have GarageBand set in a way that with 3 or 4 clicks i'm recording, BOOM , done !! Now… spend hours finessing individual tracks ?
As much as i DO admire those who know & do it, i have no patience - i just want to play & not loose ideas
November 6 1959
Fans: (received thumbs)
nuno1959 is following:
nuno1959 is being followed by:
"I love the supportive vibe of the musicians,all this talent! and lots of great music created on so many levels, it's really special&truly inspiring!"