Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
Display of new tracks on front page

display of new tracks on front page

posted on #1
KapitanH
hey dick, it would be nice to see more than 3 new tracks on the frontpage. these are usually the tracks i'm most interested in.
i somehow do not like the display of new tracks when you click on 'more', because the overview is not as good.

regards
Kai
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
wuzzup Kaptain!
you were right, the display of the latest jams within the loopsearch page was kind of ruined by people uploading several remixes one after another... so I changed it. I think I leave the front page "as is" to keep it not too full...
Now, when taking the "more" link, you will see the latest not yet remixed jams - additions to one and the same track will be grouped that way, and you can break them down by kicking musicians in case you didnt know the rest.
hope that helps a little!

thanks for pointing it out, need that feedback...

Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
KapitanH
Hey Dick. It works for me. It's a lot easier to browse the new tracks now, thank you very much.
posted on #4
Dopelope1
Dick wrote:
you were right, the display of the latest jams within the loopsearch page was kind of ruined by people uploading several remixes one after another... so I changed it. I

That always did bother me a little bit. I like the way it works now better too. Thanks for the update!
posted on #5
Dick Supporter
had to do some changes again, because the tracks where a remix has been deleted did not reappear in the results... todays solution is not really great yet, but fixes this bug. Right now, there may not be ten results shown, and the "next ten" offered do not start exactly with the next ten (some jams from prior page will be shown, too), but you wont miss a jam this way.

man, working on the search engine is always most tricky, I'm tellin ya...
posted on #6
KapitanH
Don't bother. It works fine in my oppinion. Btw. you're doing a great job to improve this site. Thx.

And if I'm allowed to say this, but I am still for showing more new tracks on the front page. The current user base creates so many tracks, that new tracks disappear very fast.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Wikiloops is my practice, my inspiration and, most importantly, lends a friendly ear for all abilities to improve through collaboration. Thank you!
mpointon from Spain

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy.