Play

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
I can't play any tracks. was fine all day, now it won't work
posted on #2
Founder
Hey there,
I haven't heard of anyone else reporting this issue lately, so chances are there might be a local problem on your end-
please do check if one of the following things fixes your issue:
- please close & restart your browser, ideally dump the browsers cache or make sure the cached files are re-fetched by pressing CTRL+F5 key when arriving on wikiloops
- if that doesn't help, please reboot your computer to make sure it's not a hung up soundcard issue
If that doesn't do the trick, feel free to get back to me and let me know which browser / device you are using + your current location + the track IDs of not-playing tracks, that way it's much easier for me to dig into a more detailed problem spotting.
All the best
Dick
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
onewholeft

"Wikiloops is a must for ageing musicians like myself ! It has given me something to look forward to every day ! I have made may new great friends !"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.