Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
Wikiloopers on YouTube: any videos of your music to share?

Wikiloopers on YouTube: any videos of your music to share?

posted on #1
YuuLi
Hey friends!

I've been browsing through a lot of topics and couldn't find one that fit, so I'm creating one. But I probably missed some!

I wanted to share with you the video of a cover we made with Baptiste (aka Onchosorus on Wikiloops): it's neo-soul, a bit special but hopefully fun to watch! I can't wait to get your feedback, here or on YouTube :D
[youtube]srqqy1JKAgI[/youtube]

And you, do you have any videos and other musical productions to share?

Cheers,
Julie
+31
posted on #2
GlezBass Supporter
Fantastic neosoul jam Julie!! :W

Here I leave you a real wikijam that I did with Tyros4 (Luis) in a place in my city !! It's a wikiloops jam

[youtube]2fAXrcWeZ0o[/youtube]
+19
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Filo974 Supporter
Je me disais bien que t'étais une princesse :D :) magnifique et inspirant !!!
+2
posted on #4
YuuLi
OMG Mario this JAM!!! :o It's so warm and inviting! The bass groove is awesome as usual, and I didn't know the pianist, I'm stunned o_o
So nice to see you two on YouTube!

Et merci Phil pour ton retour hihi ;)
+4
posted on #5
GlezBass Supporter
YuuLi wrote:
OMG Mario this JAM!!! :o It's so warm and inviting! The bass groove is awesome as usual, and I didn't know the pianist, I'm stunned o_o
So nice to see you two on YouTube!

Et merci Phil pour ton retour hihi ;)

I celebrate that you like it !! Tyros4 (Luis) is a Spanish pianist who is only 18 years old out of series, a musician with absolute hearing

You can watch him here, and I've had the pleasure of playing him on many WL courts and live.
https://www.joseluiskaele.com/

A WL album of ours
https://www.wikiloops.com/album/10361-Spanish+Jazz+Club+Vol.1.php
+3
posted on #6
Mickey
[youtube]dJH1EQEDEJA[/youtube]
+5
posted on #7
Al-Fadista Supporter
Here's MELOBOOST by ALNO BRULEX (I play the guitar and Bruno Teste plays the synth) with some pictures taken by Bruno in the forest of Fontainebleau not far from Paris, France. Hope you'll dig the music and the pictures! See you, Wikiloopers! :)

[youtube]LUHU-8_wzkg[/youtube]
+9
posted on #8
OliVBee Supporter
Here's a quite old video :)

[youtube]_kzI0sndNoM[/youtube]
+17
Daddario EXL170
Daddario EXL170
Electric Bass String Set
22,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #9
Navota Supporter
Here is my special version of the video to wish happy Holidays and healthy new year. Robjol joined my song. With his guitar. I had a short film of him from Steinfield. I mixed it in the video. [youtube]LBuIVmrQhl4[/youtube]
+8
posted on #10
ROBJOL Supporter
[youtube]i4CZTR82go4[/youtube]
+14
posted on #11
bluvation Supporter
ROBJOL wrote:

What a beautiful Christmas duet, outstanding music and playing from both of you :W<3
+8
posted on #12
bluvation Supporter
Navota wrote:
Here is my special version of the video to wish happy Holidays and healthy new year. Robjol joined my song. With his guitar. I had a short film of him from Steinfield. I mixed it in the video. [youtube]LBuIVmrQhl4[/youtube]

So beautifully peaceful <3:W
+6
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
posted on #13
Navota Supporter
ROBJOL wrote:

Wonderful you sound together enjoyed listening
+7
posted on #14
gnoerreby
Didi is living in Hattingen, I'm living in Hamburg. There are 600 Km between us, so the easiest way to play together, is to make onlinejams. We met us on Soundcloud. Later we had some jams on Wikiloops, now on YT. Some years ago I had the oportunity to play with him together on a gig in a small pub in Hamburg. This track is made 5 days ago.
[youtube]TMiqwRI30bU[/youtube]
+12
posted on #15
ROBJOL Supporter
OliVBee wrote:
Here's a quite old video :)

[youtube]_kzI0sndNoM[/youtube]

One of my favorite duo. Super performance. :)
+5
posted on #16
Magic
I used the Roland VG 99 virtual guitar system to control a Korg Triton synthesizer
[youtube]Zd72VS96jRk[/youtube]
+4
posted on #17
Navota Supporter
Happy and heathy New Year[youtube]z8ubTcf_aoE[/youtube]
Here my digital New year card It's made with the song Surving the walk. I made with the song of Danalyze45 a few years ago. I think the walk we take at the moment is not a very easy one. But I hope in the new year you all stay healty and we can walk and be close to each other again.
A healthy New Year
+5
posted on #18
bluvation Supporter
Navota wrote:
Happy and heathy New Year[youtube]z8ubTcf_aoE[/youtube]
Here my digital New year card It's made with the song Surving the walk. I made with the song of Danalyze45 a few years ago. I think the walk we take at the moment is not a very easy one. But I hope in the new year you all stay healty and we can walk and be close to each other again.
A healthy New Year

Wow! Amazingly beautiful. The music, the message and the whole production. Bravo and Happy New Year :o<3
+4
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording
299 €
posted on #19
ROBJOL Supporter
Beautiful video and music Rian.
I wish you a wonderful new year. <3
+2
posted on #20
YuuLi
Hey!

Thank you so much for sharing all this good vibes in these wonderful videos, it was a wonder and pleasure for me to see the nice smiles of some of you! :)

I haven't already shared with you the new cover I made with Onchosorus: this is "Cure", written by a band I love, which has the same name as our brillant singer Moonchild on Wikiloops <3

I hope this will make you smile, I send you all the love of this song:

[youtube]llZ_V8MMUig[/youtube]
+14
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Better than Facebook..All the people here are the greatest!! Join in on the addiction! This one is the best addiction you will find. Healthy too!
Fishinmissio from United States

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy.