Home » Forum » Developers blog »
They called their song "Fried Brain"... now watch this!

They called their song "Fried Brain"... now watch this!

Hello, friends of wikiloops!
Today you'll get to see part five of the video collaboration series, and,
well, you'll notice either way, I am a little excited about this fifth chapter of our series.
Let's recollect really quick: We've seen disco funk, straight-ahead rock, heartfelt blues and happy reggae so far - and today we'll see and hear something that started out with a drum template by WhiteDrum55 which was initially labelled as "medium funky songo"... Just watch what the collaborators added, and you'll agree the change of title to "Fried Brain" most likely relates to the effort that went into this tune.
Or, to say it with Frank Zappa: "Now this is a hard one to play!", yet so much fun to watch (in my humble, personal opinion).
Enough said, now you see for yourself:

[youtube]zUcJaz_cgMo[/youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUcJaz_cgMo

Now, just a little quick additional info besides the video series which has been taking the center of attention in our news lately:
Of course there are some more things worth reporting about what is going on around wikiloops, but I'll probably offer those in a separate post in a little while. The only issue that slowly seems a bit pressing is the nearing 5th wikiloops member meeting, so I felt like reminding everyone that slots are getting rare (4 beds left at this time), so, if you'd like to join us in Steinfeld, this year, please make sure to get in touch quickly! More info on the meeting is available here:
https://www.wikiloops.com/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=1653

Last, I'd like to share this picture uploaded by DavidAustin with you, along with one more big Thank You! for presenting wikiloops.com at this years "GuitarsOnTheBeach" festival in England, which he has been co-hosting:
[img]https://wloops2.r.worldssl.net/galleries/9316/files/490e2658d5bf06dee8340006360880d6.JPG[/img]

Wishing you and your families a relaxed and sunny summer season (or an equally relaxed winter season if you happen to be on the southern half of this globe, it's still hard to keep that in mind at all times),
and please don't forget to show some love for our video group :)

traditional stats of the day:
110,856 tracks online on wikiloops
52,820 members
2,502 active musical contributors
252 people in "supporting member" status
wjl
So cool! And so hot! Wow congrats to all of you, so good to see you all performing like this! <3
Thanks girls & guys, for frying my brain hehe :D
And now please excuse me - have to watch that again :)
+4
adu
This is an outstanding collaboration with all you good musicians. Great music from you guys! And not forget to thanks Dick for his great effort for cutting and mixing all the nice videos. Thanks buddy :) +4
June 22, 2018 at 5:53 PM
Dick
Dick oh, credit to the mixing goes to Mr.Bee, I "only" did the video cutting this time :) +4
June 22, 2018 at 6:11 PM
adu
adu Ok than thanks Mr. Bee for this one and you for all the others ;) :D Bravo guys! ;) +1
June 23, 2018 at 12:42 PM
OliVBee
OliVBee thank you's :) i hafta say once again : awsome video job ! +0
slin
yes thats a great track and so well played from you all bravo...;););) +4
jamlady
ahhhh,ich liebe diese Videos als Zusammenstellung! Großartig!:D +4
GemmyF
SUPER people----Great two vocalist approach(super job)
Nadrex!!!!
Jusseff!!!!!(take a chill pill bro!!!!)(AWESOME)
WD55andOliVBee ----great stuff!
+4
Stef
A wonderful musical moment between great instrumentalists and a splendid spot on the extraordinary cohesive strength that only music can have. Beautiful to see all of you in action.....a pleasure for the ears, for the eyes and for the heart. Thank you Wikiloops! :) +4
LeftTheLoops9-18
OMG , Awesome! All of you are so magnetic! Wonderful! BRAVO! +4
FrankieJ
Magnificent!!!<3 +4
Marceys
Great to see you boys and girls together in this track! It sounds very good and you all got some acting skills too! :) +4
Shi
well how super di doooooper is this ? FAB !!! what a track and what a lineup :) and such a cool video as well :) +4
Posted on

Founder of
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
5 bucks for all I got from this site is nothing...I'm just an oldie (51) begineer guitar player and these backtrack are very very useful for my improvement.Thanks and Happy Christmas from Italy
jackanythi from Italy

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy.