Home » Forum » Hey there... »
Nono from France

Nono from France

posted on #1
Furlano
Hello, I am Bruno and I live in France, near the famous Mont-Blanc, but everyone call me Nono.

I play music from 1972, but stopped during 25 ans. I started with trumpet, and finished with guitar. I also write music, you can hear it there :
[url=PASTE_LINK_HERE] TEXT https://myspace.com/brunofurlanocluses/music/songs[/url]

I love all kind of music, bu I prefer what was named "Jazz-Rock" in 1974 ( it seems different today). I started playing Deep purple, Rory Gallagher, Jeff Beck and Blue Oyster Cult, later I tried with Uzeb. There are too much musicians to appreciate, and if there are somes favorite, they could be Frank Gambale, Alain Caron, Federico Malaman, Keith Emerson, Kate Bush, Brecker Brothers and so on.... Too much !!!

I don't remember how I found wikiloops, but i love to jam and here, I am alone, so, i will be so happy to play with you ! Thank you Dick and all people to have created this place ! Bye bye ! Nono
posted on #2
DannyK
Welcome to wikiloops, Nono!
Daddario EXL170
Daddario EXL170
Electric Bass String Set
22,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Rickplayer
Great to have you along enjoy your stay at the wiki
posted on #4
OliVBee Supporter
welcome to wikiloops :) you'll have fun around no doubt !!
posted on #5
Shi Supporter
hi and welcome to the loops from me as well :)
posted on #6
Furlano
Thank you everybody, just let me some time to remove the rust of my fingers, and i will play with you !!! Bye bye
posted on #7
Johnnievocal
Welcome to Wikiloops. I am looking forward to hearing your tracks.
(my sons name is Noah and I call him NoNo) :D
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Wikiloops - the biggest, baddest truly global jam ever. Happening right here, right now, at wikiloops.com!
jmrukkers from Switzerland

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy.