posted on #2
rootshell Supporter
one thing i could never do...i usually hand it someone else who can lol :D
+1
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording
299 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
LittleWing Supporter
rootshell wrote:
one thing i could never do...i usually hand it someone else who can lol :D

The most important tip is the first thing he says “more paper”. So extra wide papers . Not the narrow.

There’s a trick using a dollar bill as a rolling machine that has served me well over the years.

The important thing is tightness.

The company I work for does surprise drug tests and they just fired a guy because they told him go see the nurse immediately for a random test. The nurse hands him a pee cup and he goes into the bathroom for 5 minutes then comes out and hands the nurse the pee cup with ice cold pee.

He stored drug free pee in the refrigerator but didn’t have time to warm it up.

They walked him right on out . He was a good worker too. He would smoke a few joints before coming in. I told the Operations Vice President they should have kept him and got rid of the drug free coworkers of his who didn’t do even half the work he did . He agreed.

Next time you go into the company refrigerator and see a Lemon Lime flavored Gatorade/Powerade bottle half full that’s been sitting in there forever …. It’s probably not Lemon Lime Gatorade/Powerade.
+2
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Jamming with others is so easy and there is an atmosphere of cooperation and morale support with musicians which is priceless and why I support wiki!
Itocpogo from United States

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy.