Home »Forum»Hey there...»Greetings, new to wikiloops but not music

Greetings, new to wikiloops but not music

posted on #1
Hey all, bassist here from the states. Been playing since I was 15 in 1993, just one day decided the bass was something I would like to try and its been in my blood ever since. My mother warned me as we have always had musicians in our blood line. Either piano, organ, guitar, vocals and even had a very talented harmonica player in my family yearrrrrrrs ago. Bass is my drug of choice when it comes to making music, love it. See my profile for my history in bands and tastes in music. I have been from playing bass in a speed metal cover band to a all original "jam band", quite a diff in styles but was fun. I like to expose myself to as much and play as much diff music as possible. Feel that will expand MY PERSONAL style and skill to be "my own". Have a 15 yr old daughter that wants to get into drums or bass, soooooo on top of the 15 basses and 5 amps and all the other misc gear I may have a drum kit coming too.. (Hooray!!) My wife is not thrilled.. I will be adding more, want to get out there and check out some jams. if you havent yet, give "Buttercups and Ponies" a listen. ROCKS, just plain rocks.

Peace!!
-ClefBurton
posted on #2
LOL nice introduction Clef, and thanks for the shoutout lol. Great to have you here, we need more outgoing and friendly folks to keep this place moving and growing! You'll quickly see how friendly and non-judgmental people are here. It's truly a supportive atmosphere without fear of ridicule as seen everywhere else online. NO ridicule happens here it's amazing how it holds, but it does.
posted on #3
Hi Clef welcome to the loops
Hi! I'm Alice ..Nice To Meet You!
Don't forget to be happy today!
posted on #4
Welcome Clef :) A Bass addict! nice :D And once your daughter is ready... invite her over too :) There's always space for drummers too :)
"You'll Stumble In My Footsteps" - Depeche Mode
"I always listen to what people are not saying"
posted on #5
Supporter
Welcome Clef. Have Fun here. :)
Rockin´ in a free world !
posted on #6
Supporter
Welcome Clef:)
posted on #7
Supporter
Welcome! :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
nuno1959 from Portugal

"No attitude & no BS community where i've learned SO MUCH !! That + a daily stream of high quality mixes i can join in at any time, what's not to like ?"

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.