Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
Scripts (I presume) Hanging

Scripts (I presume) Hanging

posted on #1
mpointon Supporter
Every so often a link doesn't work on the Loops - the page fades blue and does nothing until I refresh my browser. But recently - roughly the last couple of weeks - it's got a lot worse with, in particular the 'Show All' link, the 'expand' button and clicking on a jam links regularly locking. The only common theme is that most of these happen from my profile page but then that's usually where I am! It also often happens clicking on a forum topic quite often. I'm guessing its javascript-related.

I've tried 'waiting' as I'm guessing perhaps all the javascript hasn't loaded in the background or something but it seems random (which is not helpful for you to diagnose the problem, I know). I'm usually on a 60+mbps link so I don't think it's a slow internet problem.

I'm normally using Opera on OSX but it happens with Opera on Windows as well as Safari on my Mac. But then Chrome, Opera and Safari are all based on the same webkit, I think...

Just thought I'd let you know and to also see if others have the same problem. It used to happen every so often but now it's happening a lot more, sometime every other click...
posted on #2
FrankieJ Supporter
I too have experienced this when clicking on a forum topic.
Do not recall it happening anywhere else.

Windows 10 / Firefox
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Neddings
Windows 7 x64 / FireFox

And I see the same things happening, even just hovering over the "Show More" doesn't actually do anything anymore.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
A place really dedicated to music, no matter the style, where people from around the world, no matter where, really enjoy each other's contribution ... how good is that ??? That's wikiloops !
OliVBee from France

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy.